weareexiles.net - Voice of Newport County fans since 2005!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lowandhard
lowandhard

Season Ticket sales Empty Season Ticket sales

Thu May 09, 2024 5:51 pm
Apparently we’ve up to now sold over 900 up to now. How many did we sell in total last season?
Oldcromwellian
Oldcromwellian

Season Ticket sales Empty Re: Season Ticket sales

Thu May 09, 2024 7:06 pm
lowandhard wrote:Apparently we’ve up to now sold over 900 up to now. How many did we sell in total last season?

Quite sure it was a handful under 2000 before the first game, and eventually over 2000 including half season tickets.
900 seems very promising for the first 9 days, with presumably many like myself waiting 'till the end of this month (pay days) to renew mine.

lukerobins likes this post

lowandhard
lowandhard

Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 pm
Cheers for the info! I renewed early this year having discovered the magic ( ??????) of credit cards! I’m far too old for such folly but am really sold on the idea of dying owing a £million. That’s a lot of season tickets mind you !

Jack, Lovells Athletico and Oldcromwellian like this post

County exile
County exile

Sat May 11, 2024 8:15 am
Does anyone know when they intend to send out the tickets (for those of us that paid a postal charge) is it near the start of the season or is it as the orders are processed - which I believe is what happened last season.
Stan A. Einstein
Stan A. Einstein

Sat May 11, 2024 9:22 am
Something I genuinely don't understand. Back in January I bought a season ticket for Sligo Rovers. As an OAP it cost only €180 for 18 games. It arrived by post four days later. It's a plastic credit card sized object read electronically when I enter the stadium. Now if Sligo Rovers are able to do that so efficiently, I really don't see why Newport County can't be equally efficient.
It is only a little thing. But it is this type of simple administration that hopefully the new Jenkins' regime can put right.

Nosmo King likes this post

excessbee

Sat May 11, 2024 9:24 am
I don't think they will be sent out in dribs and drabs, although I seem to recall last season mine arrived sooner than I expected it. My guess is that when the early bird/renewal date comes around, they will start sending them. That is likely to account for the vast majority.

Last edited by exesbe on Sat May 11, 2024 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taunton iron cider

Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 am
Oldcromwellian wrote:
lowandhard wrote:Apparently we’ve up to now sold over 900 up to now. How many did we sell in total last season?

Quite sure it was a handful under 2000 before the first game, and eventually over 2000 including half season tickets.
900 seems very promising for the first 9 days, with presumably many like myself waiting 'till the end of this month (pay days) to renew mine.

Club now reporting that sales have just gone over 1000. cheers

On a related subject, I was very impressed with the new electronic brochure where the Club has neatly parceled every commercial opportunity for the coming season. This would suggest a very welcome and major uplift on previous commercial activities and income.

Jack, CountyJeff, Stan A. Einstein and Trigger like this post

Stan A. Einstein
Stan A. Einstein

Sat May 11, 2024 12:22 pm
I'm really pleased with the post Taunton has put up. In and of themselves they are little things. However they all mount up and in getting this right means that our club might just start to reach it's full potential.

Nosmo King likes this post

Nosmo King
Nosmo King

Thu May 16, 2024 6:48 am
Stan A. Einstein wrote:I'm really pleased with the post Taunton has put up. In and of themselves they are little things. However they all mount up and in getting this right means that our club might just start to reach it's full potential.

Bang on Stan.

It bewilders me.  The club has not embraced readily available technology to sell supporters products with ease.
It's all about making the experience of supporting our club more enjoyable!

Taunton iron cider likes this post

Jack
Jack
Admin
https://www.weareexiles.net

Thu May 16, 2024 5:39 pm
lowandhard wrote:Cheers for the info! I renewed early this year having discovered the magic ( ??????) of credit cards!  I’m far too old for such folly but am really sold on the idea of dying owing a £million. That’s a lot of season tickets mind you !

I'll take an S/T 😅
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum