weareexiles.net - Voice of Newport County fans since 2005!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Amberexile
Amberexile

Have we agreed a new deal on Rodney Parade yet? Empty Have we agreed a new deal on Rodney Parade yet?

Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:45 pm
Anybody in the know as to what is happening?
wattsville_boy
wattsville_boy

Have we agreed a new deal on Rodney Parade yet? Empty Re: Have we agreed a new deal on Rodney Parade yet?

Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:09 am
No idea. Guess we'll know when we know...
Amberexile
Amberexile

Have we agreed a new deal on Rodney Parade yet? Empty Re: Have we agreed a new deal on Rodney Parade yet?

Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:22 am
I'm sure we will. Last year the EFL AGM was held on 8th June and is used as a deadline for clubs coming up from the conference for things such as to start work on replacing a plastic pitch if necessary. I have no idea what the deadline is for us to have this agreed and in place in order to be able to play next season and would expect the EFL to be more accommodating to an existing club. When are the fixtures due out?
wattsville_boy
wattsville_boy

Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:25 pm
Amberexile wrote:I'm sure we will. Last year the EFL AGM was held on 8th June and is used as a deadline for clubs coming up from the conference for things such as to start work on replacing a plastic pitch if necessary. I have no idea what the deadline is for us to have this agreed and in place in order to be able to play next season and would expect the EFL to be more accommodating to an existing club. When are the fixtures due out?

I know the answer to this one - 26th June 9.00...
Sponsored content