weareexiles.net - Voice of Newport County fans since 2005!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
George Guest

Could we have been worse than this? Empty Could we have been worse than this?

Sun May 12, 2024 11:31 am
MK Dons managed to lose 8_1 on aggregate to Creepy in play offs.
Stan A. Einstein
Stan A. Einstein

Could we have been worse than this? Empty Re: Could we have been worse than this?

Sun May 12, 2024 4:39 pm
I think for those of us of a certain vintage would have little difficulty with that question.
Yes, being the answer. .
excessbee

Could we have been worse than this? Empty Re: Could we have been worse than this?

Sun May 12, 2024 4:51 pm
And what was our home and away aggregate score against Crawley this season? ..........8-1.
excessbee

Mon May 13, 2024 9:09 pm
Restored to my previous identity. Thanks, Jack. It felt a bit strange under my assumed name. Nothing sinister, just a muddle with re-registering.
p6n1q3f8

Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:06 pm
Indeed, it's been a challenging season, and reflecting on our performance against Crawley certainly highlights some of the struggles we've faced. However, every setback offers an opportunity for growth and improvement.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum