Will Evans Taste Defeat Again at Rodney Parade?

That is the question. No not Will Evans of Newport County, but will Evans of Manchester United taste defeat again at Rodney Parade. Four years ago Jonny Evans was in Leicester City's side that were defeated by the County in the 3rd round of the FA Cup at Rodney Parade, giving the County their first win over a top tier side since beating Sheffield Wednesday in 1964.

So will Jonny Evans lose for a second time at Rodney Parade, this time as a Manchester United player? I hope so!

Re: Will Evans Taste Defeat Again at Rodney Parade?

Blackandamber wrote: January 24th, 2024, 7:42 pm That is the question. No not Will Evans of Newport County, but will Evans of Manchester United taste defeat again at Rodney Parade. Four years ago Jonny Evans was in Leicester City's side that were defeated by the County in the 3rd round of the FA Cup at Rodney Parade, giving the County their first win over a top tier side since beating Sheffield Wednesday in 1964.

So will Jonny Evans lose for a second time at Rodney Parade, this time as a Manchester United player? I hope so!
😂 Johnny Evans ! Better CH s in my University team. I’d rather have my old team mate Colin Cates behind me than Mr Evans.
I echo your hopes, let’s hope we do them which though admittedly unlikely is far from impossible, even better a draw for money’s sake. Martial is injured I understand so at least they must be a bit stronger sadly!