Re: !Spare tickets to those in need...post here if you have one!

I can’t believe that everything is a sell out considering it is only ST holders and Trust members.My mate was out over 5 hours to get mine on his ST yesterday.I am expecting to be able to use my ST after the game tomorrow to get one for my nephew who has been to 8 games this season but hasn’t got a ST.That would leave one available for a exiled fan if they want me to get one for them.

Coxy wrote: January 19th, 2024, 8:53 pm We are genuine exiled trust members living 85 miles from Newport. We are really struggling to get tickets. Being following County for 53 seasons now. If anyone has 2 tickets (senior) that would be great. Obviously willing to make the extra cost for 2x adult tickets. Thank you.
Only have the one spare (senior) but you are welcome to it, if you want to take the chance of getting another when they go on general sale Mon.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: January 19th, 2024, 8:59 pm
Coxy wrote: January 19th, 2024, 8:53 pm We are genuine exiled trust members living 85 miles from Newport. We are really struggling to get tickets. Being following County for 53 seasons now. If anyone has 2 tickets (senior) that would be great. Obviously willing to make the extra cost for 2x adult tickets. Thank you.
Only have the one spare (senior) but you are welcome to it, if you want to take the chance of getting another when they go on general sale Mon.
Yes please..will message you.

Can I just say as an exiled person who won't be trying to get a ticket that I think efforts like this for genuine fans to be trying to help one another is inspiring. It shows exactly the type of spirit which I believe is the essence of the real Newport County.
And I hope this doesn't come across as patronizing, I certainly don't mean it to. Percy I think it fair to say that you and me don't always see eye to eye. But through your efforts another genuine fan will get to see the game. Well done, you can be proud of yourself.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: January 20th, 2024, 9:58 am Can I just say as an exiled person who won't be trying to get a ticket that I think efforts like this for genuine fans to be trying to help one another is inspiring. It shows exactly the type of spirit which I believe is the essence of the real Newport County.
And I hope this doesn't come across as patronizing, I certainly don't mean it to. Percy I think it fair to say that you and me don't always see eye to eye. But through your efforts another genuine fan will get to see the game. Well done, you can be proud of yourself.
Agreed and again we all have different views and opinions on various matters BUT at the end of the day we’re all county fans 👍

Coxy wrote: January 20th, 2024, 9:25 pm What a great idea this thread is. Certainly for us anyway. Many thanks to Oldcromwellian and PercyPlunkett. Thanks to them, the wife and I are able to attend the United game..Cheers Chaps.

No problem dear chap. Glad you are sorted. Lets hope the obvious problem with ordering tickets via the 'phone get sorted once and for all, under new ownership.
Not sure, it'll be done in time for our 5th round tie though.? :lol: Perhaps we'll get an away fixture? :lol:

Possible spare in Bisley stand adult face value £30 (bought extra one but seems that person may not now want it) - PM me with your number if you want it and I will ping if and when its available - no promises and not trying to mess anyone around but at same time want to offload to genuine fan IF it becomes available.

No messers its only 1 on its own and its £30 and I'd want money bank transferred - I would email ticket pdf which its your responsibility to print - obviously a legit ticket but any issues or problems would need to be taken up with club, etc.