Re: Newport County v. Manchester United Grandstand. Sunday 28th January..2024

Percy plunkett wrote: January 28th, 2024, 12:02 pm
phil_in_npton wrote: January 27th, 2024, 3:28 pm
Amberexile wrote: January 27th, 2024, 12:03 pm :lol: Do the bookies now something? Our odds have shortened from 33/1 to 25/1 over the past few days
Good Afternoon

I’ve put my bet on.. I think they’re reducing their risk and cutting their losses!

Phil in Northampton
Ladbrokes probably told him to name his odds and they would honour it.

What odds have you got for 4-0 Phil ?

Stan A. Einstein wrote: January 28th, 2024, 6:41 pm No complaints. Great effort. Will Evans will go but I think we'll get an extra £200,000 at least after that.

Great atmosphere, great fans, great team. If we had to lose, that's the way to do it. Class all round.

Wrexham will be in for him for £500,000 before Wednesday. They will also sign McLoughlin for £250,000........watch this space

Well, not disgraced but why didn’t somebody intimate to Garnacio that he wasn’t welcome in the Port. I would have had the fucker three rows into the crowd long before they scored. We failed to let him know we were present! Far too much respect to the *******!
Disappointed by the atmosphere in the Compeed stand , far too many tickets went to closet Manure supporters. They were as quiet as mice around me the wankers.

Well, not disgraced but why didn’t somebody intimate to Garnacio that he wasn’t welcome in the Port. I would have had the fucker three rows into the crowd long before they scored. We failed to let him know we were present! Far too much respect to the *******!
Disappointed by the atmosphere in the Compeed stand , far too many tickets went to closet Manure supporters. They were as quiet as mice around me the wankers.