Exile 1976 wrote: June 17th, 2023, 11:29 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: June 17th, 2023, 5:59 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: June 17th, 2023, 4:22 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: June 17th, 2023, 4:08 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: June 17th, 2023, 3:22 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: June 16th, 2023, 7:09 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: June 16th, 2023, 5:43 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: June 16th, 2023, 4:58 pm

My daughter was due to fly from Prague to Bristol late on Monday night, when her easyjet flight was cancelled. As they suggested the next available flight was Thursday, I was looking for flights from alternative airports back to Bristol or Cardiff on the Tuesday. Interestingly there was a flight from Dublin to Cardiff at 9ish Tuesday morning with a return from Cardiff at 10.50 pm. With no luggage the round trip was £35.
Big difference even with allowing for public transport to Dublin and back, as well as to Newport and taxi back to Cardiff Airport.

I think we should be told who organised a 800 euro trip in preference, when on principle he is unable to join the trust due to their inability to look after his £5 per month properly.

Brendan lives in your head rent free !! You sad old stalker :lol:
So you and £15 for non league are offering to put him up then 🤔. Funny how he thinks he has twice as many many people supporting his views 🤔

You’re a strange fellow and you’re certainly barking up the wrong tree with this theory :lol:

Oh, and Harps asked me to tell you that you’re a ******.

It isn't a theory it's a fact. Blow a kiss to harps for me 😘
It really isn’t. Stop making a fool of yourself, boy
It's a fact, no doubt about it. 100% fact

It’s not a fact, you are waaaaay off the mark sweetheart. You must enjoy humiliating yourself. I must say, that’s the one thing your appear to be good at.
It's a fact

Like so many of your posts, you've got it wrong.
No i haven't.

Re: Shareholders and Owners meeting

neilcork68 wrote: June 18th, 2023, 9:53 am He is so obsessed with trying to have a go at Brendan he doesn't see logic in the posts...

He / she / it / them needs to take a break off here for the good of their mental health
There is no logic in Brendans posts, purely someone who lives on trying to find the baddies even when their are no baddies. Boasting that he has spent 800 euro on a meeting in in Newport show his logic. He is never interested in financially helping the club, purely knocking.

Bangitintrnet wrote: June 18th, 2023, 10:52 am
Exile 1976 wrote: June 18th, 2023, 9:06 am
Bangitintrnet wrote: June 18th, 2023, 7:41 am
Exile 1976 wrote: June 17th, 2023, 11:29 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: June 17th, 2023, 5:59 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: June 17th, 2023, 4:22 pm

So you and £15 for non league are offering to put him up then 🤔. Funny how he thinks he has twice as many many people supporting his views 🤔

You’re a strange fellow and you’re certainly barking up the wrong tree with this theory :lol:

It really isn’t. Stop making a fool of yourself, boy
It's a fact, no doubt about it. 100% fact

It’s not a fact, you are waaaaay off the mark sweetheart. You must enjoy humiliating yourself. I must say, that’s the one thing your appear to be good at.
It's a fact

Like so many of your posts, you've got it wrong.
No i haven't.

You have

North London Exile wrote: June 16th, 2023, 1:12 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: June 15th, 2023, 11:05 pm
Free beer wrote: June 15th, 2023, 9:35 pm

I'm not saying that we could not have controlled our costs better but the above list are hopefully "one offs" but other unbudgeted costs will undoubtedly crop up this year.
I drive car. Four years ago the fuel injector went. That was a one of cost. Three years ago the clutch went. That was a one of cost. Two years ago all my tyres needed changing. That was a one of cost. Last year my fuel injector went. As my mechanic said, you have four of them.

Every year I have to pay road tax and insurance. Every year I have one off costs.

Peter 'Keep my head down' Madigan is happy to speak to the Argus. He is happy to blame damaging rumours on social media. But the truth is that on the watch of the present board and the two departed amigos, this mess occurred. At long last we know what those of us who don't wear amber tinted glasses have always known. With one or two exceptions there has been a failure to face the music.

I will fly over again for the AGM. I may be a tw@t but I'm not a gutless one. :grin:
So ferry, car and fuel taken out of the equation. Environmental damage unquantifiable. Surely one of your many supporters on here could put you up for a night or two, and save you hotel costs.
You mischaracterise Peter Madigan. I was introduced to him on the train back from Crewe I think a few seasons back. He was quite willing to talk to us fans, although he proved hard to draw on his opinion of your mate Charlie Hopkins, which wasn't particularly flattering.
My daughter was due to fly from Prague to Bristol late on Monday night, when her easyjet flight was cancelled. As they suggested the next available flight was Thursday, I was looking for flights from alternative airports back to Bristol or Cardiff on the Tuesday. Interestingly there was a flight from Dublin to Cardiff at 9ish Tuesday morning with a return from Cardiff at 10.50 pm. With no luggage the round trip was £35.
Big difference even with allowing for public transport to Dublin and back, as well as to Newport and taxi back to Cardiff Airport.

I think we should be told who organised a 800 euro trip in preference, when on principle he is unable to join the trust due to their inability to look after his £5 per month properly.

So not only are you a paranoid, stupid ****. You’re also a liar.
I guarantee you that I have one username and one username only.

£15fornonleague?! wrote: June 18th, 2023, 11:38 am

I'm not saying that we could not have controlled our costs better but the above list are hopefully "one offs" but other unbudgeted costs will undoubtedly crop up this year.
I drive car. Four years ago the fuel injector went. That was a one of cost. Three years ago the clutch went. That was a one of cost. Two years ago all my tyres needed changing. That was a one of cost. Last year my fuel injector went. As my mechanic said, you have four of them.

Every year I have to pay road tax and insurance. Every year I have one off costs.

Peter 'Keep my head down' Madigan is happy to speak to the Argus. He is happy to blame damaging rumours on social media. But the truth is that on the watch of the present board and the two departed amigos, this mess occurred. At long last we know what those of us who don't wear amber tinted glasses have always known. With one or two exceptions there has been a failure to face the music.

I will fly over again for the AGM. I may be a tw@t but I'm not a gutless one. :grin:
So ferry, car and fuel taken out of the equation. Environmental damage unquantifiable. Surely one of your many supporters on here could put you up for a night or two, and save you hotel costs.
You mischaracterise Peter Madigan. I was introduced to him on the train back from Crewe I think a few seasons back. He was quite willing to talk to us fans, although he proved hard to draw on his opinion of your mate Charlie Hopkins, which wasn't particularly flattering.

Hello Exile 1976, everyone can see you............

All of this name calling is getting a little tiring. Perhaps people should be more creative and adopt the following approach based on an apocryphal conversation between a premier league player and a referee. Made me laugh anyway.

Player: "If I said you were a f*cking useless t**t what would you do?"
Ref: "Well I'd send you off."
Player: "What if I just thought it?"
Ref: "Well you can think what you like."
Player: "Ok, well I think you're a f*cking useless t**t."

Bangitintrnet wrote: June 18th, 2023, 1:10 pm

Hello Exile 1976, everyone can see you............

It’s not me, Marvin