Re: League Two Transfer Rumours/Confirmed Transfers

Amberexile wrote: May 27th, 2023, 1:55 pm
neilcork68 wrote: May 27th, 2023, 1:07 pm
County Exile wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:53 am Dan Butler released (or rather "made available for transfer") by Peterborough
We wont be able to afford him but i would sign him in a heartbeat if we could. Still good enough.
Well he wasn't getting in the side and did miss that penalty
He missed a lot of games through injury. The lad Burrows came into the side and was very consistent with his performances making it hard for Butler to get back in
..As for him missing the pen that ultimately cost them , that can happen to anyone.
Dolan scored a playoff final pen that made him a 'hero' for doing so for us...Miss it and he would have been given dogs abuse from some..
.At least they are brave enough to step forward and take one knowing the outcome can be dependent of success or failure and make them a club hero or villain. Others bottle out of taking them because of this reason.

Re: League Two Transfer Rumours/Confirmed Transfers

neilcork68 wrote: May 31st, 2023, 12:12 am
excessbee wrote: May 30th, 2023, 11:20 pm Remember him (scoring?) for Mansfield at RP. Think he then played for Notts County against us the year they were relegated. If if got the right bloke that is.

Didn't play for Mansfield but did play for Notts County , who he joined for an undisclosed 6 figure fee from Crawley...I think he scored for Crawley against us in the past
Thanks. Got my wires crossed a bit. That's what happens when I try to go on a failing memory and don't check my facts.