Re: League Two Transfer Rumours/Confirmed Transfers

JonD wrote: May 20th, 2023, 4:56 pm Swansea are letting several well-regarded 18 year olds go. I wonder if there's another "Josh Sheehan" among them.

There's certainly a Bony on the released list.

Father and son to train with us Pre Season then...

Bony Snr will probably want to train with usif his son did as it would be a good news story... He will train with us then both will join Wrexham to give them a few minutes news item...They don't get much

Has a father and son ever appeared for a team in the Football League ? Disney would be all over that.

neilcork68 wrote: May 20th, 2023, 6:53 pm
JonD wrote: May 20th, 2023, 4:56 pm Swansea are letting several well-regarded 18 year olds go. I wonder if there's another "Josh Sheehan" among them.

Bony Snr will probably want to train with usif his son did as it would be a good news story... He will train with us then both will join Wrexham to give them a few minutes news item...They don't get much

Has a father and son ever appeared for a team in the Football League ? Disney would be all over that.
My memory bank says that it has happened but I cannot remember whom. The closest I can get (not the Football League though), was in international football. When the 17 year old Eider Gudjonson made his debut for Iceland in 1997 he replaced his father Arnor. The father gave his son a kiss before he replaced him on the field.

Javed Miandad for Glamorgan.

amberandy wrote: May 21st, 2023, 1:16 am

Javed Miandad for Glamorgan.

Well done , made me chuckle with that response........

I remember many years ago bowling him out with probably the worst ball I ever bowled when playing cricket against him ...It was so bad the shock on his face when he swiped , missed and heard the ball hit the stumps will stay with me forever.