Re: League Two Transfer Rumours/Confirmed Transfers

UPTHEPORT wrote: June 11th, 2023, 2:34 pm
excessbee wrote: June 11th, 2023, 2:01 pm
neilcork68 wrote: June 11th, 2023, 11:57 am A Lewis and C Norman now being linked with Flynn at Swindon..

Losing one would be bad buth both ??????
Doesn't take much imagination to start a rumour linking Flynn with out of contract Newport players.
I've got it in my head both have gone anyway so anything else will be a bonus
I'm thinking the same. I think Norman is too good for our level. Hopefully on Tuesday one of the answers we will get is whether the playing budget for this season is being set lower than it started at last season and if so, by what percentage. That will give us a good idea of the standard of replacements we will gather.

excessbee wrote: June 12th, 2023, 7:21 pm
neilcork68 wrote: June 11th, 2023, 11:57 am A Lewis and C Norman now being linked with Flynn at Swindon..

Losing one would be bad buth both ??????
So that was one you made up before it even appeared on the Swindon forum's Rumours thread........

.......Someone on the Newport forum claiming that we’re linked with Aaron Lewis and Cameron Norman........
As I remember, Flynn didn't particularly give Aaron Lewis as much game time as others.

Exile 1976 wrote: June 12th, 2023, 8:25 pm If they stay, they stay, if not, onto the next group of players to come in
Absolutely agree. Hopefully Harrison Bright can make the RB/RWB position his own. Lewis never has been a LB and I am sure we could do better this season eg Adam Lewis last season. Having said that I do like Lewis in midfield and would prefer to keep him on the payroll. The only players I have been disappointed to lose since we got back into the league are Mark Byrne and Ryan Jackson.