Re: League Two Transfer Rumours/Confirmed Transfers

llanwern exile wrote: May 18th, 2023, 1:59 pm I love stupid season!! according to transfer secret agent Jamie Vardy to Grimsby after he was spotted with Paul Hurst in a lincolnshire pub :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Agreed. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

At only 36 and with three goals this season, it's as daft as the rumour 40 years ago that George Best would sign for 3rd Division Bournemouth in time for Saturday's game against Newport County.

We won 1-0.

llanwern exile wrote: May 18th, 2023, 1:59 pm I love stupid season!! according to transfer secret agent Jamie Vardy to Grimsby after he was spotted with Paul Hurst in a lincolnshire pub :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's on contract for another season at Leicester but if they go down, he'll find it hard to choose between a season in the Championship with Leicester or a move to a bottom half Prem team or a season in League 2 with the fishy. What a dilemma for him.

Amberexile wrote: May 18th, 2023, 2:34 pm
He's on contract for another season at Leicester but if they go down, he'll find it hard to choose between a season in the Championship with Leicester or a move to a bottom half Prem team or a season in League 2 with the fishy. What a dilemma for him.
At 36 with 3 League goals to his name, I don't see too many Premier League clubs willing to pay him how much he's on at Leicester.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 18th, 2023, 2:51 pm
At 36 with 3 League goals to his name, I don't see too many Premier League clubs willing to pay him how much he's on at Leicester.
Does he need the cash ? His other half is making a mint out of the trial she had with Mrs Shrek , aka Coleen Rooney

neilcork68 wrote: May 18th, 2023, 4:09 pm
Does he need the cash ? His other half is making a mint out of the trial she had with Mrs Shrek , aka Coleen Rooney

Eh? She had to pay £3m of her costs and Rooney’s !!

neilcork68 wrote: May 18th, 2023, 1:35 pm Troy Deeney to Walsall as Player Coach ?

Matty Stevens ( ex FGR)...on trial to us ???? scored 27 goals in his last full season at this level...( worth a punt ?? )...Wasnt brilliant at Walsall on loan last season, but who was under MF ?
Think Deeney may have done well there. According to the BBC, Walsall have just appointed Mat Sadler as Head Coach https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65637292

Exile 1976 wrote: May 18th, 2023, 5:03 pm
neilcork68 wrote: May 18th, 2023, 4:09 pm

Eh? She had to pay £3m of her costs and Rooney’s !!
How much do you think Netflix , Channel 4 , Newspapers and Magazines have paid her and Rooney for the full story and the documentaries about it ?
Didn't she also copyright the phrase Wagatha Christie ? She's obviously coining in on that or she wouldn't have done it