Re: Ambiguity.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 12th, 2023, 1:25 pm Accounts have not been filed and the first team manager........
Sorry to have to quote myself but please take the time to read that which I wrote.

Last year the accounts were filed in March. It's common practise to get them in before the deadline. I always pissed my accountant off by doing my tax returns at the last moment.

Nevertheless I did not claim that the filing was late. As I said I didn't know when the due date was. I merely stated a fact, it is a fact and merely repeats that which was written in the Argus.

excessbee seems not to have properly read that which I actually wrote. It seems also that Jonesy3 may have been anxious to back him up. I may be doing Jonesy an injustice, as I can't see his contribution. Certainly nearly dead seems anxious to back up excessbee.

Because as too often rather than read my words, you read what you want to read.

As for Kelly Anderson. My understanding is that she has left the club. I was sorry about that. When I wrote to the club, she responded promptly and with courtesy. But if I'm wrong I'm wrong. It doesn't alter the thrust of my argument. And on a personal level I would like to be wrong.

So gentlemen. Having blocked those who merely abuse let's make the next step on the journey. Criticism is good. Be as critical of me as you wish. But please take the time to read what I say so that I don't have to reply to criticsm of things I haven't said.

And for the sake of completeness. I did in fact think that the filing was late. I didn't say it because I didn't know.

excessbee wrote: May 12th, 2023, 4:43 pm

Thank you. I knew I had seen the date mentioned previously.

That's the thing isn't it. Sometimes when we think we've read something we have, and sometimes we haven't.

If it's any consolation I've been caught out when being smug, we all have. Don't lose too much sleep.
:grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 12th, 2023, 5:16 pm
excessbee seems not to have properly read that which I actually wrote. It seems also that Jonesy3 may have been anxious to back him up. I may be doing Jonesy an injustice, as I can't see his contribution. Certainly nearly dead seems anxious to back up excessbee.
Mr Einstein, you should practise what you preach and read what I wrote, rather than comment on what you think I wrote!

Why else do you think I mentioned the filing history, which backs up your claim of when the club accounts were last filed and lists the official director removals.

You really are an ass at times!

NearlyDead wrote: May 12th, 2023, 5:50 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 12th, 2023, 5:16 pm
Mr Einstein, you should practise what you preach and read what I wrote, rather than comment on what you think I wrote!

Why else do you think I mentioned the filing history, which backs up your claim of when the club accounts were last filed and lists the official director removals.

You really are an ass at times!
Look I really don't want to bicker so my apologies. My view was that the posting whilst being accurate was endorsing excessbees erroneous claim.

You are right. That was an assumption on my part.

North London Exile wrote: May 15th, 2023, 12:48 pm I was responding to Jonesy3.
Thanks for your concern for Kelly Anderson's health.
My apologies I don't read Jonesy3.

I don't think I mentioned Kelly's health but you are right, I wish good health on everyone. And thank you in any event for being courageous as your post does acknowledge that I was right and you were wrong.

Thank you so much for your concern about me.
I can confirm that I have definitely left the Club in all roles that I held which were interim General Manager, Head of Safeguarding, Well-being, Player Care, EDI and as a critical friend for safeguarding to County in the Community. Apologies that I have not updated my Twitter profile.

I have some great memories of my time at the Club and worked with some incredible people, within roles that I gave my absolute heart and soul to.

Graham and Joe are a breath of fresh air with passion and drive. I hope a full season at the helm with the team will really demonstrate their talents and what they are able to do.

I left with great sadness, of my own accord as it was the right thing to do, to protect my own well-being given the number of roles that I was holding which are not small roles in the level of responsibility that sat within them with limited support.
I have three young children who rarely got to see their mum and that’s not fair on them. I also have a number of disabilities and dealt with cancer last year. So I decided to put them and me first.

I hope that helps clarify things. I am now off to enjoy the sunshine with my husband and children, and continue my studies within my law degree :)
I wish the Club and everyone within it all the very best for the future.

All the very best Kelly, I was very impressed with your passionate speech when the supporters met you, Darren Kelly and James Rowberry.
It does take a lot out, when you so obviously put so much passion and energy into your work, but it is just work at the end of the day, and other things in your life need your commitment as well.

Kelly Anderson wrote: May 16th, 2023, 3:59 pm Thank you so much for your concern about me.
I can confirm that I have definitely left the Club in all roles that I held which were interim General Manager, Head of Safeguarding, Well-being, Player Care, EDI and as a critical friend for safeguarding to County in the Community. Apologies that I have not updated my Twitter profile.

I have some great memories of my time at the Club and worked with some incredible people, within roles that I gave my absolute heart and soul to.

Graham and Joe are a breath of fresh air with passion and drive. I hope a full season at the helm with the team will really demonstrate their talents and what they are able to do.

I left with great sadness, of my own accord as it was the right thing to do, to protect my own well-being given the number of roles that I was holding which are not small roles in the level of responsibility that sat within them with limited support.
I have three young children who rarely got to see their mum and that’s not fair on them. I also have a number of disabilities and dealt with cancer last year. So I decided to put them and me first.

I hope that helps clarify things. I am now off to enjoy the sunshine with my husband and children, and continue my studies within my law degree :)
What a fabulous post. I sincerely hope that the club finds people to do the work that you previously did. Someone who showed this level of commitment to the club will be sorely missed. Good luck in your future endeavours.

Kelly Anderson wrote: May 16th, 2023, 3:59 pm Thank you so much for your concern about me.

Kelly, thank you so much for taking the time to explain to a fans forum why you departed the club. Also for all your hard work in your multiple roles at the club we all care about. Good luck for the future & thank you.