Re: Newport County to give financial update

Bangitintrnet wrote: May 12th, 2023, 3:15 pm
Bonson&Hunt wrote: May 12th, 2023, 2:44 pm In my book noone should be called a tw*t. It just shows a lack of ability to express yourself in the English language. It should be easy to counteract others arguments without resorting to such pointless dialogue.
Your missing the point, I'm not calling him a tw@t he is a Tw@t, and the fact that people pussy around and don't call a spade a spade doesn't help the him or the club. It was pointed out by Peter Madigan that rumours are damaging the club. Now if you have someone always willing to publish rumours on here, then current or future players may think twice about a contract. Mud sticks and to have someone who constantly complaining about transparency who won't reveal the name of the director that his contact spoke too, or even become an active trust member to actually receive trust communication (I know we haven't had one for some months and that is unusual enough for there to be a reason) is someone who has an agenda for the sake of having an agenda.
He is known to suffer from anxiety and depression. It really doesn't help if you are anxious to think about things that you have no control over. But he does it time and time again, setting goals that are outside of his control and thus only likely to result in failure perpetuating the anxiety and depression.
He won't listen to subtlety you have to shout at him. He needs to understand that what is his control problem effects the club if they keep having to fight fires that shouldn't have been started in the first place.
You seem to like him, why not offer to put him up for the night if you think you can get him to respond?
I called out Stan for his references to Gavin Foxall’s mental health issues.
I’ll call you out for doing the same to Stan.
You should both be ashamed of yourselves.

£15fornonleague?! wrote: May 12th, 2023, 6:20 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: May 12th, 2023, 3:15 pm
Bonson&Hunt wrote: May 12th, 2023, 2:44 pm In my book noone should be called a tw*t. It just shows a lack of ability to express yourself in the English language. It should be easy to counteract others arguments without resorting to such pointless dialogue.
Your missing the point, I'm not calling him a tw@t he is a Tw@t, and the fact that people pussy around and don't call a spade a spade doesn't help the him or the club. It was pointed out by Peter Madigan that rumours are damaging the club. Now if you have someone always willing to publish rumours on here, then current or future players may think twice about a contract. Mud sticks and to have someone who constantly complaining about transparency who won't reveal the name of the director that his contact spoke too, or even become an active trust member to actually receive trust communication (I know we haven't had one for some months and that is unusual enough for there to be a reason) is someone who has an agenda for the sake of having an agenda.
He is known to suffer from anxiety and depression. It really doesn't help if you are anxious to think about things that you have no control over. But he does it time and time again, setting goals that are outside of his control and thus only likely to result in failure perpetuating the anxiety and depression.
He won't listen to subtlety you have to shout at him. He needs to understand that what is his control problem effects the club if they keep having to fight fires that shouldn't have been started in the first place.
You seem to like him, why not offer to put him up for the night if you think you can get him to respond?

Stan is not a tw@ , he can , and does at times come across as one though. You, however, are a complete and utter c u n t
Thanks. I needed that. And yes I agree, at times I think to myself, Bren old son you are a right eejit at times. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 11th, 2023, 9:32 am As I said all I ask is that people read what I write, not what others say I write.

Let's look at what is a fact.

Newport County had over £800,000 in the bank. Peter Madigan now tells us that we don't have a stadium, training ground or assets, but we don't any debts as such.

Well let's leave aside what not having any debts as such means. Let's leave aside that accounts haven't been filed.

£800,000 has gone.

Some years ago the then chairman told us that Newport County had cleared their historic debt. The Argus faithfully reported that Newport County's historic debt had been cleared. On this board I got the usual abuse when I asked what historic debt was as opposed to debt. My fear was that we had paid off old debtors by borrowing from new debtors. After receiving the usual dog's bollox abuse on here, for asking this the club eventually conceded that I was right.

My fear now is not only has the £800,000 gone, which requires one hell of an explanation. But if and I stress if, no debts as such equates to we borrowed money to pay our bills then we as owners of the club need to be told that. And if we are debt free I would find it difficult believe Peter Madigan would simply not say that we are debt free.

You're all about to be asked to bail the club out. Again. What you all do with your hard earned cash is up to you. But my fellow supporters if you put money into the club and don't insist on knowing exactly how it is being spent, then fools money parted and soon, will most definitely apply.
How can you be taken seriously when you do not know what a debtor is?

Also, you seem to be taking Madigan very literally when he could be just simply commenting on the fact that club has no assets such as stadiums and the like rather to the cash position.

I also wish you took something else he said literally, about people like you damaging the club by starting toxic rumours. Personally I do not like Foxhall one bit but you owe him and the club a big apology for starting the police investigation rumour.

G Guest wrote: May 13th, 2023, 2:26 pm It is obvious to any sensible person that Madigan was referring to physical assets such as a stadium and not to cash. But responding to this idiot just feeds his non-sensical utterings.
"We do not have a stadium, training ground or assets"
Peter Madigan South Wales Argus May 10th 2023.

It is obvious to any sensible person that Mr Madigan's use of the word or that he was not......

"referring to physical assets such as the stadium"
George Guest. This message board today.

If you will insist on throwing around phrases such as...
"This idiot just feeds his non sensical utterings" you are just asking for it. :grin:

I’m pretty certain that the assets that Madigan was referring to was physical assets, buildings, land, club shop, clubhouses, the list goes on.

I’m sure the best thing to do is to wait until the accounts come out and not to be led to doomsday by Stan Einstein, a man so financially literate he doesn’t know the difference between a debtor and a creditor.

G Guest wrote: May 15th, 2023, 9:55 am Perhaps but something has to be done about him. He is ruining this forum and is malicious and very nasty.
George,

You claim that when a clear statement is made saying that Newport County have no stadiun, no training ground or any assets that assets really means stadium.

I don't agree with you so I'm a 'nonsensical idiot'.

And now you accept you're a bully but presumably that's okay because you have decided I have to be stopped because I am 'malicious and very nasty'.

Now I have had to foe four posters on here because I am as tired of the pointless bickering as everyone else. You at least are different in that you don't hide your identity. I believe in free speech. So why don't you come over to me at the AGM and tell me not that you think I'm a nonsensical idiot who is malicious and very nasty but why you believe that?

We can have a quiet drink or cup of tea together and discuss your obvious antipathy towards me like civilized human beings. And hopefully allow all the users of this board to discuss Newport County's financial update, rather than this endless name calling.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 15th, 2023, 11:30 am
G Guest wrote: May 15th, 2023, 9:55 am Perhaps but something has to be done about him. He is ruining this forum and is malicious and very nasty.
George,

You claim that when a clear statement is made saying that Newport County have no stadiun, no training ground or any assets that assets really means stadium.

I don't agree with you so I'm a 'nonsensical idiot'.

And now you accept you're a bully but presumably that's okay because you have decided I have to be stopped because I am 'malicious and very nasty'.

Now I have had to foe four posters on here because I am as tired of the pointless bickering as everyone else. You at least are different in that you don't hide your identity. I believe in free speech. So why don't you come over to me at the AGM and tell me not that you think I'm a nonsensical idiot who is malicious and very nasty but why you believe that?

We can have a quiet drink or cup of tea together and discuss your obvious antipathy towards me like civilized human beings. And hopefully allow all the users of this board to discuss Newport County's financial update, rather than this endless name calling.

Kairdiff Exile wrote: May 10th, 2023, 12:04 pm They've given a month's notice, which I think is adequate; it's also well ahead of schools breaking up. As for when to hold it, you'll never find a time that works for everyone: personally I've got two lots of kids' football to coach on a Saturday morning so a weeknight suits me fine.

See you there on 12 June, Stan - I'll save you a seat by me. :grin:

It's been 'pencilled in' for the 13th June. Flights and accommodation cost money and the further in advance they are bought the less expensive they are.

As of yet there is a pencilled in date, no time nor venue. If there is a problem because the accounts are not as yet properly verified and the AGM needs to be delayed. That I think is fair enough, so long as it's properly communicated. If there isn't the dates, time and venue need to be communicated.

I don't think expecting that is malicious or very nasty. :grin: