Re: Newport County to give financial update

SixtyYearFan wrote: May 10th, 2023, 6:05 pm
So we can safely assume Stan Einstein’s source is even more full of it. In general we were told by the likes of Stan that the club was in huge debt, had ran out of money, was deeply in the poop and Foxhall and Ward had caused this and then resigned and ran away ‘like cowards’ rather than face the music.

Then Stan starts a rumour that their was a police investigation. Then he insinuates and propagates and damages the club as confirmed by Peter Madigan in the above article (who quite properly explains that you can’t response to every crackpot rumour started by the likes of SE), outs Foxhall as suffering from a very serious illness, but rather than apologise he actually has the deluded chutzpah to think he deserves praise for putting an end to the rumour that he alone started on social media.

It’s also revealed that SE’s actions has really upset Foxhall’s family and who can blame them.

Stan, are you going to apologise to Foxhall and the Club for your truly damaging behaviour?
One of the 3 colluding bullies!

On the bank wrote: March 26th, 2023, 7:40 am It's petty verbal disputes that put people off reading this message board. Who knows what level of illness the former chairman is suffering. I can only hope he recovers. It's not helped by somebody demanding the trust members should know everything, on and on and on, when they are not even a trust member and are against the trust's current format. The man could be dying and all we have had is a persistent witch hunt because the trust members must know the all the facts. Why must they? May be the former chairman is not perfect, no one is, he's a human being and no person has no annoying traits and habits or does not annoy or cause annoyance to someone, albeit a work colleague. But the continual dispute on here is so, so tedious. Pages of this continual nonsense to know still nothing,but because trust members must know everything according to one person who is not a trust member. The former chairman could be suffering terminal illness and al you get here, who is in charge now? was he a bully.?Who cares all I am interested in and have been since 1975 are the county's matches and results. As far as I can see being a board member is a thankless and onerous task. With a lot of added stress for probably few rewards. It's no surprise come elections nobody stands. And those who do, on a shield of justice remit, quickly leave when the realise this stance can not be continued when running a business.
On the bank, commenting on Stans allegations of Bullying by the former chairman, at a time Stan states he was protecting Gavin Foxall...........
Last edited by Bangitintrnet on May 11th, 2023, 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 11th, 2023, 12:31 am
excessbee wrote: May 10th, 2023, 10:46 pm Is it the smiley and non-smiley icon at the top of a person's profile page (when you click on their username). Not sure as I've never friended or foed anyone.
Thanks I'll try.

And I did and it worked. So should I relapse and read their posts and reply you all can fairly be critical of me. I ask one small favour, I won't now know anything written by 60yearfan, Whoareya, Banginternet or Jonesy3. All I ask in return is that please only criticize that which I write and not what the Futile Foursome say I have written.

And as for the futile foursome, Goodbye and thanks for all the fish. :grin:
TFFT

Bangitintrnet wrote: May 11th, 2023, 9:05 am
On the bank wrote: March 26th, 2023, 7:40 am It's petty verbal disputes that put people off reading this message board. Who knows what level of illness the former chairman is suffering. I can only hope he recovers. It's not helped by somebody demanding the trust members should know everything, on and on and on, when they are not even a trust member and are against the trust's current format. The man could be dying and all we have had is a persistent witch hunt because the trust members must know the all the facts. Why must they? May be the former chairman is not perfect, no one is, he's a human being and no person has no annoying traits and habits or does not annoy or cause annoyance to someone, albeit a work colleague. But the continual dispute on here is so, so tedious. Pages of this continual nonsense to know still nothing,but because trust members must know everything according to one person who is not a trust member. The former chairman could be suffering terminal illness and al you get here, who is in charge now? was he a bully.?Who cares all I am interested in and have been since 1975 are the county's matches and results. As far as I can see being a board member is a thankless and onerous task. With a lot of added stress for probably few rewards. It's no surprise come elections nobody stands. And those who do, on a shield of justice remit, quickly leave when the realise this stance can not be continued when running a business.
On the bank, commenting on Stans allegations of Bullying by the former chairman, at a time Stan states he was protecting Gavin Foxall...........
Wrong thread!!! Or are you deliberately trying to ruin another one?

As I said all I ask is that people read what I write, not what others say I write.

Let's look at what is a fact.

Newport County had over £800,000 in the bank. Peter Madigan now tells us that we don't have a stadium, training ground or assets, but we don't any debts as such.

Well let's leave aside what not having any debts as such means. Let's leave aside that accounts haven't been filed.

£800,000 has gone.

Some years ago the then chairman told us that Newport County had cleared their historic debt. The Argus faithfully reported that Newport County's historic debt had been cleared. On this board I got the usual abuse when I asked what historic debt was as opposed to debt. My fear was that we had paid off old debtors by borrowing from new debtors. After receiving the usual dog's bollox abuse on here, for asking this the club eventually conceded that I was right.

My fear now is not only has the £800,000 gone, which requires one hell of an explanation. But if and I stress if, no debts as such equates to we borrowed money to pay our bills then we as owners of the club need to be told that. And if we are debt free I would find it difficult believe Peter Madigan would simply not say that we are debt free.

You're all about to be asked to bail the club out. Again. What you all do with your hard earned cash is up to you. But my fellow supporters if you put money into the club and don't insist on knowing exactly how it is being spent, then fools money parted and soon, will most definitely apply.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 10th, 2023, 12:01 pm
Kairdiff Exile wrote: May 10th, 2023, 11:45 am I'll make my usual plea for Trust members to actually show up to the AGM. Last year the attendance was in the teens, and I was the only person to ask any questions at all. I stick to my view that we have some good people running our club, and we owe them thanks for giving up their time - for free - to do so. But the many and various people who throw mud or complain should at least have the courage of their convictions to come along and ask any questions that they believe are pertinent.
Okay. If the club genuinely want people to turn up at the AGM, they need to do the following.

Give 6 weeks notice of the date and venue. Hold it on a Saturday morning. Hold it before the schools break up and people go on holiday. Do that and if people don't show then they can be criticized.

Say we're having an AGM at 6-30 next Tuesday evening and those that turn up are going to be lonely.
You started a thread the time is now.You said that there should be a meeting within the month,you now say it should be in six weeks.Now,someone may think that you just like to pick faults with the club for the sake of it.There will be a meeting within the month,you should be pleased.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 10th, 2023, 10:08 pm
Amberexile wrote: May 10th, 2023, 3:13 pm Would it be possible to keep the bickering to just one thread? I think that would improve the quality of experience for most message board users.
Paul,

I'm trying to foe the people I bicker with. So hopefully we can get it off all the threads. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able find icon to click. Any ideas.
If you foe everyone that you bicker with then there won’t be many left.How about just make comments without calling people names and getting personal.

Bonson&Hunt wrote: May 11th, 2023, 9:59 am In my experience I find that Stan stays on topic under much duress from 4 (now 5?) notable others who are the personal insult protagonists.
In fairness to Percy, he posts on many subjects and not just obsessively on me. I also know who he is. I fundamentally disagree with much of what he says. And he will post that I should not respond to being repeatedly called a tw@t, whilst seemingly thinking it's okay for those who abuse me to do so.

However Percy is not like the four I have foed.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 11th, 2023, 9:32 am As I said all I ask is that people read what I write, not what others say I write.

Let's look at what is a fact.

Newport County had over £800,000 in the bank. Peter Madigan now tells us that we don't have a stadium, training ground or assets, but we don't any debts as such.

Well let's leave aside what not having any debts as such means. Let's leave aside that accounts haven't been filed.

£800,000 has gone.

Some years ago the then chairman told us that Newport County had cleared their historic debt. The Argus faithfully reported that Newport County's historic debt had been cleared. On this board I got the usual abuse when I asked what historic debt was as opposed to debt. My fear was that we had paid off old debtors by borrowing from new debtors. After receiving the usual dog's bollox abuse on here, for asking this the club eventually conceded that I was right.

My fear now is not only has the £800,000 gone, which requires one hell of an explanation. But if and I stress if, no debts as such equates to we borrowed money to pay our bills then we as owners of the club need to be told that. And if we are debt free I would find it difficult believe Peter Madigan would simply not say that we are debt free.

You're all about to be asked to bail the club out. Again. What you all do with your hard earned cash is up to you. But my fellow supporters if you put money into the club and don't insist on knowing exactly how it is being spent, then fools money parted and soon, will most definitely apply.

I suppose £800,000 of reserves being drawn-down to keep the club operating in the absence of cup-runs doesn't make for an exciting rumour as it would have it had been embezzled......

Bonson&Hunt wrote: May 11th, 2023, 9:59 am In my experience I find that Stan stays on topic under much duress from 4 (now 5?) notable others who are the personal insult protagonists. For example the multiple use of the word tw*t in one post from one individual was just unbelievable. Why do some posters think that anyone gains any knowledge or enjoyment from such bad language?
As your god says "read what I write" Tw@t is not a word, but it does infer what you wrote, which is exactly the effect that Stan wants, to say something without being caught in litigation.
But you are correct in one thing, he is a Tw@t, and you will find out when you meet him.

Bonson&Hunt wrote: May 12th, 2023, 2:44 pm In my book noone should be called a tw*t. It just shows a lack of ability to express yourself in the English language. It should be easy to counteract others arguments without resorting to such pointless dialogue.
Your missing the point, I'm not calling him a tw@t he is a Tw@t, and the fact that people pussy around and don't call a spade a spade doesn't help the him or the club. It was pointed out by Peter Madigan that rumours are damaging the club. Now if you have someone always willing to publish rumours on here, then current or future players may think twice about a contract. Mud sticks and to have someone who constantly complaining about transparency who won't reveal the name of the director that his contact spoke too, or even become an active trust member to actually receive trust communication (I know we haven't had one for some months and that is unusual enough for there to be a reason) is someone who has an agenda for the sake of having an agenda.
He is known to suffer from anxiety and depression. It really doesn't help if you are anxious to think about things that you have no control over. But he does it time and time again, setting goals that are outside of his control and thus only likely to result in failure perpetuating the anxiety and depression.
He won't listen to subtlety you have to shout at him. He needs to understand that what is his control problem effects the club if they keep having to fight fires that shouldn't have been started in the first place.
You seem to like him, why not offer to put him up for the night if you think you can get him to respond?

Bangitintrnet wrote: May 12th, 2023, 3:15 pm
Bonson&Hunt wrote: May 12th, 2023, 2:44 pm In my book noone should be called a tw*t. It just shows a lack of ability to express yourself in the English language. It should be easy to counteract others arguments without resorting to such pointless dialogue.
Your missing the point, I'm not calling him a tw@t he is a Tw@t, and the fact that people pussy around and don't call a spade a spade doesn't help the him or the club. It was pointed out by Peter Madigan that rumours are damaging the club. Now if you have someone always willing to publish rumours on here, then current or future players may think twice about a contract. Mud sticks and to have someone who constantly complaining about transparency who won't reveal the name of the director that his contact spoke too, or even become an active trust member to actually receive trust communication (I know we haven't had one for some months and that is unusual enough for there to be a reason) is someone who has an agenda for the sake of having an agenda.
He is known to suffer from anxiety and depression. It really doesn't help if you are anxious to think about things that you have no control over. But he does it time and time again, setting goals that are outside of his control and thus only likely to result in failure perpetuating the anxiety and depression.
He won't listen to subtlety you have to shout at him. He needs to understand that what is his control problem effects the club if they keep having to fight fires that shouldn't have been started in the first place.
You seem to like him, why not offer to put him up for the night if you think you can get him to respond?

Stan is not a tw@ , he can , and does at times come across as one though. You, however, are a complete and utter c u n t