Re: Newport County to give financial update

So we can safely assume Stan Einstein’s source is even more full of it. In general we were told by the likes of Stan that the club was in huge debt, had ran out of money, was deeply in the poop and Foxhall and Ward had caused this and then resigned and ran away ‘like cowards’ rather than face the music.

Then Stan starts a rumour that their was a police investigation. Then he insinuates and propagates and damages the club as confirmed by Peter Madigan in the above article (who quite properly explains that you can’t response to every crackpot rumour started by the likes of SE), outs Foxhall as suffering from a very serious illness, but rather than apologise he actually has the deluded chutzpah to think he deserves praise for putting an end to the rumour that he alone started on social media.

It’s also revealed that SE’s actions has really upset Foxhall’s family and who can blame them.

Stan, are you going to apologise to Foxhall and the Club for your truly damaging behaviour?

SixtyYearFan wrote: May 10th, 2023, 6:05 pm
So we can safely assume Stan Einstein’s source is even more full of it. In general we were told by the likes of Stan that the club was in huge debt, had ran out of money, was deeply in the poop and Foxhall and Ward had caused this and then resigned and ran away ‘like cowards’ rather than face the music.

Then Stan starts a rumour that their was a police investigation. Then he insinuates and propagates and damages the club as confirmed by Peter Madigan in the above article (who quite properly explains that you can’t response to every crackpot rumour started by the likes of SE), outs Foxhall as suffering from a very serious illness, but rather than apologise he actually has the deluded chutzpah to think he deserves praise for putting an end to the rumour that he alone started on social media.

It’s also revealed that SE’s actions has really upset Foxhall’s family and who can blame them.

Stan, are you going to apologise to Foxhall and the Club for your truly damaging behaviour?
Again I despair at the utter stupidity of some posts.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 10th, 2023, 6:14 pm

Stop posting them then.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 10th, 2023, 6:14 pm

You are right about one thing, I am very stupid. I am very stupid to think that you would be man enough to apologise for your truly disgusting behaviour. Shame on you.

UPTHEPORT wrote: May 10th, 2023, 6:25 pm As I previously said the board have feed an employee or board member with duff information to draw out a mole and it looks like its worked
Well if that's true Jim no doubt the mole will have been dismissed.

Tell me, firstly that if you are correct and the board have put about a false story about Gavin Foxall's integrity are you suggesting this was done with Mr Foxall's consent or without?

Either way it is a damning accusation. Be careful Jim. I like you but if you are going to make allegations like this yoy really need to take care.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 10th, 2023, 6:35 pm
UPTHEPORT wrote: May 10th, 2023, 6:25 pm As I previously said the board have feed an employee or board member with duff information to draw out a mole and it looks like its worked

Tell me, firstly that if you are correct and the board have put about a false story about Gavin Foxall's integrity are you suggesting this was done with Mr Foxall's consent or without?

Either way it is a damning accusation. Be careful Jim. I like you but if you are going to make allegations like this yoy really need to take care.
Your mole is clearly a crackpot, with crackpot rumours and crackpot theories. It’s not so surprise that she/he used you as a useful idiot. They also skilfully played you as by knowing that as you lack integrity and morals, you would post and perpetuate the ugly damaging rumours.

Every post you make without a retraction and full and humble apology is a stain on your character and a disservice to our great club.

Evening Brendan
For a start where have a mentioned gavin and you should apologise to gavin fi for the words you've used in the past weeks if the man does have mental health issues you by saying what you have doesn't help
viewtopic.php?p=690461&hilit=Foxall#p690461

Secondly you won't admit it but someone has made you look a fool

Thirdly please Don't make threats

UPTHEPORT wrote: May 10th, 2023, 7:33 pm

Evening Brendan
For a start where have a mentioned gavin and you should apologise to gavin fi for the words you've used in the past weeks if the man does have mental health issues you by saying what you have doesn't help
viewtopic.php?p=690461&hilit=Foxall#p690461

Secondly you won't admit it but someone has made you look a fool

Thirdly please Don't make threats
Jim,

Firstly, you are entitled to believe I owe Gavin Foxall an apology. I don't.

Secondly you are entitled to believe that someone has made a fool of me. Unfortunately as you don't say who or how I can't possibly respond.

Thirdly, I am at a total loss as to why you think I have threatened you. I genuinely like you, I think the work you do with the food bank shows the depth of your character. I also think that the idea that the board of directors of Newport County would put out a false story that an ex-chairman had behaved in a manner unbecoming is fanciful. Knowing the amount of opprobrium I get on this board and not wishing you to get the same, I merely suggested you take care.

Kind regards,

Brendan.

excessbee wrote: May 10th, 2023, 10:46 pm Is it the smiley and non-smiley icon at the top of a person's profile page (when you click on their username). Not sure as I've never friended or foed anyone.
Thanks I'll try.

And I did and it worked. So should I relapse and read their posts and reply you all can fairly be critical of me. I ask one small favour, I won't now know anything written by 60yearfan, Whoareya, Banginternet or Jonesy3. All I ask in return is that please only criticize that which I write and not what the Futile Foursome say I have written.

And as for the futile foursome, Goodbye and thanks for all the fish. :grin: