Re: Transfer Rumours Ins and Out

Exile 1976 wrote: May 9th, 2023, 10:18 pm Why are so many of our fans obsessed with Wrecsam? If they do well it’s because they’ve got extremely wealthy backers, if they leave the club could possibly go tits up, as it stands we should be more concerned with Newport County.
Yes, I don’t disagree with that, it’s just the way the thread went talking about financing football clubs. I’d be totally delighted to discuss our clubs finances but…

lowandhard wrote: May 9th, 2023, 10:21 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: May 9th, 2023, 10:18 pm Why are so many of our fans obsessed with Wrecsam? If they do well it’s because they’ve got extremely wealthy backers, if they leave the club could possibly go tits up, as it stands we should be more concerned with Newport County.
Yes, I don’t disagree with that, it’s just the way the thread went talking about financing football clubs. I’d be totally delighted to discuss our clubs finances but…

:lol:

excessbee wrote: May 14th, 2023, 10:49 am I think he's not allowed to do that. Contracts run to the end of June and, from previous seasons messaging, I think those offered a deal must decide and respond a couple of weeks before that deadline.
This seasons contracts run until the end of June, I can't see what that has to do with what time limit is put on nexts seasons offers