Re: Charlie McNeill

I found this, which helps fill in some of the background to this signing. Reading between the lines I think he may have played for County against Swansea last Friday :-

Manchester United are still hopeful to find loan moves for a number of youth players before the transfer deadline on Tuesday night.

One player who is linked with a late move in the window is Charlie McNeill. The former Manchester City youngster has found it difficult to break through at Man United, and a decision was made to allow him to find first-team football after the January signing of Dutch international Wout Weghorst.

Recently, McNeill netted a brace against Feyenoord as Man United’s under-21s beat the Dutch side 2-1 in the Premier League International Cup. The English-born, Irish-eligible player was left out of United's under-21's 2-1 win against Blackburn on Thursday with the reason being speculated that he was set for a loan move away from the club.

Man United have options with McNeill being linked with a number of sides in League One, Two and the Football League. United will be cautious when selecting a loan as at this age senior football is more important than the level of playing. If McNeill has an offer where he will be guaranteed minutes it will be seen as more valuable to his development.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: January 30th, 2023, 5:59 pm
llanwern exile wrote: January 30th, 2023, 5:38 pm Still not confirmed on the official website.
For f@ck's sake don't let Percy know. He'll be suggesting we all boycott the Manchester Evening News and as for yourself and County Exile, ritual castration in front of the Bisley Stand at half time v Swindon. :grin:
ooooh ritual castration! me and county exile the latest recruits to the unsullied.

llanwern exile wrote: January 30th, 2023, 6:06 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: January 30th, 2023, 5:59 pm
llanwern exile wrote: January 30th, 2023, 5:38 pm Still not confirmed on the official website.
For f@ck's sake don't let Percy know. He'll be suggesting we all boycott the Manchester Evening News and as for yourself and County Exile, ritual castration in front of the Bisley Stand at half time v Swindon. :grin:
ooooh ritual castration! me and county exile the latest recruits to the unsullied.

Loosen up for goodness sake.

You’ve reached an all-time low there Stan, by mentioning the S-word in a sensible thread. Those feckers from Wiltshire routinely have no testicles, plus they can count the number of inbred siblings they have on one hand. Six.