Re: Charlie McNeill

DeePeeNCAFC wrote: January 30th, 2023, 7:16 pm

For f@ck's sake don't let Percy know. He'll be suggesting we all boycott the Manchester Evening News and as for yourself and County Exile, ritual castration in front of the Bisley Stand at half time v Swindon. :grin:
You’ve reached an all-time low there Stan, by mentioning the S-word in a sensible thread. Those feckers from Wiltshire routinely have no testicles, plus they can count the number of inbred siblings they have on one hand. Six.
Fair enough. I stand rebuked. :oops:

Rogy Amber wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:33 pm I must say, there seems to be more excitement around this signing than I can remember for a long time.

Fingers crossed he hits the ground running on Saturday against Swindon 😀
Count me in, I’m excited. The betting markets have responded already. We are favourites to win 6/4 against Swindon 15/8 with 21/10 for the draw. I’m waiting for first goal scorer market to appear and I’ll have some money on him. Bring on Saturday.

lowandhard wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:38 pm Like others I’m looking forward to watching the lad but he’s not from Hogwarts so I hope people aren’t expecting too much! Let’s hope we manage to create some chances for him.
Exactly that. We have to be realistic about how likely it is for a 19 year old striker to be able to handle the physically of League2 football from the off.