Re: Transfer deadline day - Tuesday 11pm

Plenty of water to flow under the bridge between now and Tuesday night, and I believe G-C0ck when he says that he only wants players who will add to the squad and be serious options rather than just warm bodies floating around the place. That's why Charlsley was such an astute signing. I think he'll definitely be after one more serious attacking option so there's competition for places.

UPTHEPORT wrote: January 26th, 2023, 2:42 pm
DeePeeNCAFC wrote: January 26th, 2023, 2:14 pm Here’s a random guess - Christian Doidge is surplus to requirements at Hibs, recent Welsh international who started out in the Welsh leagues. He’s on loan at Kilmarnock at present.

I think he would be an ideal signing albeit probably out of our price range.
I'd imagine in Scottish premier he'd be on a good wage
He played for Hibs in July and August and Kilmarnock September to January so I think that prevents him from playing for a third club this season other than where season's overlap.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote: January 26th, 2023, 5:57 pm
He played for Hibs in July and August and Kilmarnock September to January so I think that prevents him from playing for a third club this season other than where season's overlap.
[/quote]

Ah yes, of course! I’d forgotten about that rule. He’ll be staying where he is then.
[/quote]

Aside from that I think he’s been picking up some regular injuries of late.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote: January 27th, 2023, 1:46 pm
halfmoon wrote: January 27th, 2023, 1:42 pm There’s a few more being talked about on social media as if they’re done deals, just as Baker was before it was confirmed. Including a young striker from Man United on loan.
Could be Charlie Savage - Robbie’s son. He was heading on loan to FGR but the deal was pulled after they sacked their manager.
Charlie McNeil, Striker. Savage is a Midfielder.