Re: Exiles Grandstand: FA Cup v Derby County

Anto wrote: November 27th, 2022, 4:51 pm Bogle is just...well...useless!
With reluctance I have to agree. They would have been better off without him. He let the side down in my opinion. Hard to say that about one of our players but it is true.

Otherwise, it was an entertaining cup-tie and I think many of our players today will have done themselves a bit of good in the eyes of the manager. ITV will have been pleased with it as well,

Farky a brilliant game but looks like another injury for him near the end. Hope I'm wrong.

G Guest wrote: November 27th, 2022, 5:33 pm
Anto wrote: November 27th, 2022, 4:51 pm Bogle is just...well...useless!
With reluctance I have to agree. They would have been better off without him. He let the side down in my opinion. Hard to say that about one of our players but it is true.

Otherwise, it was an entertaining cup-tie and I think many of our players today will have done themselves a bit of good in the eyes of the manager. ITV will have been pleased with it as well,

Farky a brilliant game but looks like another injury for him near the end. Hope I'm wrong.
Heroic performance everybody found a yard of pace and put in 110% more with one obvious exception hang your head in shame Bogle.

Extremely encouraged by that performance compared to the Stockport game especially first half. Great pressure & pressing. I've reviewed Bogle & have to agree. He is not happy, missing Rowberry & his style doesn't suit the manager. So who's going to explain Nevers on for Demetriou, injury?Nevers is too green, all the late pressure came from his side. Disappointing but as I say encouraged. Maybe Coughlin didn't want a replay!

Well.....as I haven't seen a whole match for some time (!)...i thought that was a brilliant game of footy...appreciate the gripes of those re certain players...
A great team performance who asked a lot of questions of a side whom I thought were going to stuff us.
Great commitment and on that form there is no way we'll be playing Dorking next season.
Hold your heads up high lads and more of that in the league
WELL DONE

mad norm wrote: November 27th, 2022, 6:41 pm Well.....as I haven't seen a whole match for some time (!)...i thought that was a brilliant game of footy...appreciate the gripes of those re certain players...
A great team performance who asked a lot of questions of a side whom I thought were going to stuff us.
Great commitment and on that form there is no way we'll be playing Dorking next season.
Hold your heads up high lads and more of that in the league
WELL DONE
Agree with that synopsis.