Re: Bogle - again

Percy plunkett wrote: November 27th, 2022, 8:57 pm
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: November 27th, 2022, 8:07 pm
Percy plunkett wrote: November 27th, 2022, 6:53 pm
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: November 27th, 2022, 6:46 pm
Percy plunkett wrote: November 27th, 2022, 6:14 pm He is live on the tele and still can’t be bothered,what a waste of space he is.Get shot GC ,now.
Unfortunately GC isn't Tommy Cooper and can't get rid of players "just like that". Even more unfortunately we don't have a viable alternative striker/target man or the quality to play without one. It's certainly a dilemma given his recent performances and body language.
Is Bogle a striker,he has gone on strike for the last few months.A targetman,come on.
Is there one in our current squad to take his place? I don't think so. Which is a shame given our slight improvement under GC. Thought our performance today, especially 1st half, showed a less tentative attitude than in many recent home games. Hopefully it will boost our confidence.
There is no one who is holding their hand up but,Bogle is so bad,you have to give someone a chance in his place.
Think it has reached the stage whereby there is little, if anything, to lose by that. Can't keep on relying on Farky to score.

I fully expect Zimba to go back in January,one because he doesn’t get any game time so Cardiff won’t be happy and two,he hasn’t looked convincing in the short cameos for us.That said,Bogle surely doesn’t deserve any more chances and Zimba could prove me wrong,he should get a chance shouldn’t he.

Percy plunkett wrote: November 27th, 2022, 10:30 pm I fully expect Zimba to go back in January,one because he doesn’t get any game time so Cardiff won’t be happy and two,he hasn’t looked convincing in the short cameos for us.That said,Bogle surely doesn’t deserve any more chances and Zimba could prove me wrong,he should get a chance shouldn’t he.
I'd bring in 3 strikers as soon as possible whether loan or free...then prey at least one will rise to the occassion and keep the no9 shirt :bounce:

Make good runs into channels, win an ariel duel now and again, bully the opposing CB. Show some good footwork etc. CBR is a legend compared to what we have now and he was criticised heavily at times...huge apologies to him

County4Life wrote: November 28th, 2022, 9:07 am
Percy plunkett wrote: November 27th, 2022, 10:30 pm I fully expect Zimba to go back in January,one because he doesn’t get any game time so Cardiff won’t be happy and two,he hasn’t looked convincing in the short cameos for us.That said,Bogle surely doesn’t deserve any more chances and Zimba could prove me wrong,he should get a chance shouldn’t he.
I'd bring in 3 strikers as soon as possible whether loan or free...then prey at least one will rise to the occassion and keep the no9 shirt :bounce:

Make good runs into channels, win an ariel duel now and again, bully the opposing CB. Show some good footwork etc. CBR is a legend compared to what we have now and he was criticised heavily at times...huge apologies to him
There are six games before the transfer window opens so,unless we sign a out of contract player,then there is no change.If we signed someone out of contract,he probably wouldn’t be match fit for a while anyway.I just hope GC doesn’t stick with Bogus for these games although I fear he will.

I beleive I and others have to be less critical of Bogle and am personally going to try and not get personal about it, he is playing to the best of his ability...Newport paid money for him and gave him a 2 year contract, that's on our rookie manager experiment JR and D.O.F...If ever a veto was needed it was during that negotiation. JR 'I want Bogle, i've worked with him before and can get the best out of him.' Club does it's scouting, comes back with a 'I'm sorry JR, we can't authorise this signing!.'

What kind of database Kelly got if he's the top target! County got player databases stored on a floppy disk to insert into a Commadore Amiga :computer:

Scored 9 goals may the dictate of play doesn't suit him, was better when Zanzala was playing alongside him, however, can't condone his woeful performance yesterday. Didn't understand the substitution of MD must have been a reason. Would have preferred Lewis Collin's on for Bolge. JR tried to play football not hoof ball which we have resorted to with some success.