Bogle - again

With apologies for repeating myself, these are my views on his performances for us. The trouble is the final ball to him is often poor though even when it hasn’t been his finishing has been in truth pretty woeful - I find myself asking Is Bogle really a forward? To me, he looks like a non-striking midfielder. Perhaps he could be converted, he often holds the ball well. We could then pick a real striker, if we only had one!

Re: Bogle - again

Another disasterclass from our main man...the flick he did to absolutely nobody when receiving the ball in the penalty box, the one-on-one failure in second half, just ran into the defender...

As Delia Smith once famously summised sleepy fans, for those who told me 'he's a skilfull player.' WHERE ARE YOU NOW? Let's be avin you! :violent3:

Percy plunkett wrote: November 27th, 2022, 6:14 pm He is live on the tele and still can’t be bothered,what a waste of space he is.Get shot GC ,now.
Unfortunately GC isn't Tommy Cooper and can't get rid of players "just like that". Even more unfortunately we don't have a viable alternative striker/target man or the quality to play without one. It's certainly a dilemma given his recent performances and body language.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: November 27th, 2022, 6:46 pm
Percy plunkett wrote: November 27th, 2022, 6:14 pm He is live on the tele and still can’t be bothered,what a waste of space he is.Get shot GC ,now.
Unfortunately GC isn't Tommy Cooper and can't get rid of players "just like that". Even more unfortunately we don't have a viable alternative striker/target man or the quality to play without one. It's certainly a dilemma given his recent performances and body language.
Is Bogle a striker,he has gone on strike for the last few months.A targetman,come on.

Percy plunkett wrote: November 27th, 2022, 6:53 pm
Is Bogle a striker,he has gone on strike for the last few months.A targetman,come on.
Is there one in our current squad to take his place? I don't think so. Which is a shame given our slight improvement under GC. Thought our performance today, especially 1st half, showed a less tentative attitude than in many recent home games. Hopefully it will boost our confidence.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: November 27th, 2022, 8:07 pm
Percy plunkett wrote: November 27th, 2022, 6:53 pm
Is there one in our current squad to take his place? I don't think so. Which is a shame given our slight improvement under GC. Thought our performance today, especially 1st half, showed a less tentative attitude than in many recent home games. Hopefully it will boost our confidence.
There is no one who is holding their hand up but,Bogle is so bad,you have to give someone a chance in his place.