Re: Bogle is....

excessbee wrote: November 19th, 2022, 6:08 pm I'm assuming Bogle's storming off to the dressing room was prompted by comments from the crowd. If so, then shame on you. The sort of 'support' the club can do without.
My impression was,he didn’t like being subbed,Graham was trying to talk to him but Bogle pushed him away and stormed off.A fine should follow for that childish performance and a spell out of the side.Then,sell him back to Hartlepool in January,if they will take him.

excessbee wrote: November 19th, 2022, 6:08 pm I'm assuming Bogle's storming off to the dressing room was prompted by comments from the crowd. If so, then shame on you. The sort of 'support' the club can do without.
Apparently he was upset about not getting the foul decisions from the Lino and the ref. GC is not upset with him, he was getting a lot of (physicality) from the Gillingham players. I suspect they were trying to wind him up. Hopefully it’s sorted. The fans who booed him were a bit premature I think.

From what I seen he was taken off because because he wasn't very good. To me he didn't seem very happy about the decision and proceeded to have a bit of a tantrum. The boos were to me fully justified especially when he went all Ronaldo and walked off down the line .What he should do but he wont is follow his partner up front and put in the same effort

fontague-smythe wrote: November 19th, 2022, 7:35 pm From what I seen he was taken off because because he wasn't very good. To me he didn't seem very happy about the decision and proceeded to have a bit of a tantrum. The boos were to me fully justified especially when he went all Ronaldo and walked off down the line .What he should do but he wont is follow his partner up front and put in the same effort
Totally agree, Will Evans put a proper shift in.