Re: Plastic Supporters?

Kevinmoorefellover wrote: November 18th, 2022, 10:20 am
Kairdiff Exile wrote: November 17th, 2022, 1:55 pm Never had that problem in the Hazells, if it helps!
Just for one moment I thought we’d completely absorbed you into the ways of Newports: adding the unnecessary ‘s’ to the end of Hazell. Then I thought again and you’re probably referring to the stand and the terrace. Never minds.
Ha! I've always called it that because that's what was in ten-foot high letters on the roof. To please you though, I will at some stage update my house style to start calling it the Compeeds. :bounce:

Kairdiff Exile wrote: November 18th, 2022, 10:39 am
Kevinmoorefellover wrote: November 18th, 2022, 10:20 am
Kairdiff Exile wrote: November 17th, 2022, 1:55 pm Never had that problem in the Hazells, if it helps!
Just for one moment I thought we’d completely absorbed you into the ways of Newports: adding the unnecessary ‘s’ to the end of Hazell. Then I thought again and you’re probably referring to the stand and the terrace. Never minds.
Ha! I've always called it that because that's what was in ten-foot high letters on the roof. To please you though, I will at some stage update my house style to start calling it the Compeeds. :bounce:

Tidy.

Chepstow'sFine wrote: November 17th, 2022, 5:05 pm In my opinion we're not a big enough club to have plastic fans. If someone comes to RP to watch us play Man City or Spurs etc then I hope they get the bug but if not then they've contributed to the coffers. Plastic fans are the prawn sandwich eating day-trippers that United and Liverpool get who should be supporting their local clubs in my humble opinion.
Prawn sandwiches? Where have they come on a day trip from, the 1980s?

Marky wrote: November 18th, 2022, 5:11 pm
Chepstow'sFine wrote: November 17th, 2022, 5:05 pm In my opinion we're not a big enough club to have plastic fans. If someone comes to RP to watch us play Man City or Spurs etc then I hope they get the bug but if not then they've contributed to the coffers. Plastic fans are the prawn sandwich eating day-trippers that United and Liverpool get who should be supporting their local clubs in my humble opinion.
Prawn sandwiches? Where have they come on a day trip from, the 1980s?
Haha, glad you liked my 25 yr old reference!