Re: Complaining about BOD & Sporting Director

Stan A. Einstein wrote: October 20th, 2022, 8:31 pm
Jack wrote: October 20th, 2022, 7:57 pm Please refrain from personal attacks please as per forum guidance & rules.

Also, not butchering the quote tags would make threads much easier to read.
So Banginternet can call me a total tw@t and that remains up. But me asking whether does anyone takes him seriously gets taken down.

Pathetic.
I deleted the conversation tree stemming from the personal attack.

Report infringing posts and they'll be actioned accordingly.

Chill.

Jack wrote: October 21st, 2022, 12:38 am
Stan A. Einstein wrote: October 20th, 2022, 8:31 pm
Jack wrote: October 20th, 2022, 7:57 pm Please refrain from personal attacks please as per forum guidance & rules.

Also, not butchering the quote tags would make threads much easier to read.
So Banginternet can call me a total tw@t and that remains up. But me asking whether does anyone takes him seriously gets taken down.

Pathetic.
I deleted the conversation tree stemming from the personal attack.

Report infringing posts and they'll be actioned accordingly.

Chill.
I did report Bangitinthenet's post calling me a total tw@t. You ignored it.

I'm chilled. 😁

Bangitintrnet wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:03 pm Low and Hard, retired Pharmacist.

Druggy = of or pertaining to drugs, not a person taking them, that is a Druggie.

Person who thinks that a Council in another country should prioritise purchasing a rugby ground with Rugby club instead of helping those who have to choose between heating and eating and sometimes neither = well you choose a name for that type of person.
What has where I live have to do with it?

Leaving aside your representation of my views is utter nonsense do you really think you assist our club by calling people you disagree with total tw@ts?

6 billion sperm and you got through.

Jack wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:41 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: October 21st, 2022, 3:51 pm
Jack wrote: October 21st, 2022, 3:30 pm It got sorted, no? I can't see it...
Gone now.

But if Bangitinthenet wishes to call call posters on this site 'druggies' and 'total tw@ts' the saction is the post is eventually removed.

Tell me what exactly was Harps banned for?

Sorted and chilled. 😎
Who?
Frank Nouble 3?
Jollysuperstar
Mike Kear?
He had to keep changing his name because you kept on banning him. What was his first offence?

I got a ban for saying Jimmy Exile stated that his brother told him something and also that he claimed not to have a brother. That 'offence' got a four week ban for identifying another poster. But it seems in Jack's world calling someone a total tw@t is not too serious after all.

Still so long as we all know where we stand.

Chilled bruv. 😎

Stan A. Einstein wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:45 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:03 pm Low and Hard, retired Pharmacist.

Druggy = of or pertaining to drugs, not a person taking them, that is a Druggie.

Person who thinks that a Council in another country should prioritise purchasing a rugby ground with Rugby club instead of helping those who have to choose between heating and eating and sometimes neither = well you choose a name for that type of person.

Leaving aside your representation of my views is utter nonsense do you really think you assist our club by calling people you disagree with total tw@ts?

What has where you live got to do with it???

Only a person like you, wouldn't understand the function of a council and who they need to answer to and protect.

A person that doesn't except that the director's have the right to run the club how they see fit, even if that doesn't fit with your views

A person so deluded that he actually believes that being totally dependent on the state for income, is the apitome of small business.

A person who doesn't understand the need for investment, and that RP's owners have invested more than Les Scadding did into the facilities.

A person that thinks that the bank, the Council, any ownership would be better able to provide what we require to thrive indefinitely, than a multimillion pound sporting organisation who have a track record of sporting ground ownership.

A person that is so consummed with anxiety that County are doomed every five minutes, unless we address his latest anxiety.

Yes, it's nothing to do with a person living in another Country, who doesn't contribute, who doesn't watch, and frankly doesn't exist other than as a persona on a football message board.

Bangitintrnet wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:03 pm Person who thinks that a Council in another country should prioritise purchasing a rugby ground with Rugby club instead of helping those who have to choose between heating and eating and sometimes neither = well you choose a name for that type of person.
So Newport Council have announced that they won't be investing in any projects around Newport because they are helping the poor!

Trigger wrote: October 21st, 2022, 6:55 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:03 pm Person who thinks that a Council in another country should prioritise purchasing a rugby ground with Rugby club instead of helping those who have to choose between heating and eating and sometimes neither = well you choose a name for that type of person.
So Newport Council have announced that they won't be investing in any projects around Newport because they are helping the poor!
Newport Council are investing in all their residents, that shouldn't include buying a failing Rugby Club and ground from a financially secure organisation that is continuing to provide investment in the facilities, when there is real actual desperate need elsewhere.

Bangitintrnet wrote: October 21st, 2022, 6:47 pm

Only a person like you, wouldn't understand the function of a council and who they need to answer to and protect.

A person that doesn't except that the director's have the right to run the club how they see fit, even if that doesn't fit with your views

A person so deluded that he actually believes that being totally dependent on the state for income, is the apitome of small business.

A person who doesn't understand the need for investment, and that RP's owners have invested more than Les Scadding did into the facilities.

A person that thinks that the bank, the Council, any ownership would be better able to provide what we require to thrive indefinitely, than a multimillion pound sporting organisation who have a track record of sporting ground ownership.

A person that is so consummed with anxiety that County are doomed every five minutes, unless we address his latest anxiety.

Yes, it's nothing to do with a person living in another Country, who doesn't contribute, who doesn't watch, and frankly doesn't exist other than as a persona on a football message board.
Look chaps,

There are people hungry and cold. There are people who are very ill.

If we follow Bangitinthenet's logic every person who chooses tomorrow to pay to watch Newport County is a total tw@t. I mean the money you will spend watching a football match could, if you weren't all such selfish c@nts, be donated to cancer research, food programmes for Africa. I could go on. And yet instead you choose to waste this precious resourse watching 22 men kick a pig's bladder around a meadow.

W@nkers.

:grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote: October 21st, 2022, 7:17 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: October 21st, 2022, 6:47 pm

Look chaps,

There are people hungry and cold. There are people who are very ill.

If we follow Bangitinthenet's logic every person who chooses tomorrow to pay to watch Newport County is a total tw@t. I mean the money you will spend watching a football match could, if you weren't all such selfish c@nts, be donated to cancer research, food programmes for Africa. I could go on. And yet instead you choose to waste this precious resourse watching 22 men kick a pig's bladder around a meadow.

W@nkers.

:grin:
Not everyone sends an open letter without the backing of the club, because he knows better than the director's how the club should function.

That person is not helping anything, just being a complete tw..