1912 Exiles Podcast #92: We've been Flynned / Luton preview

Pfft, well that was a bit rubbish, wasn't it?

In an exclusive* audio diary, Ed reports on Flynn's return, with input as well from special guest Simon. Like James Rowberry, they muse on how Walsall managed to escape Rodney Parade with all three points despite not mustering a single chance on goal. And in the second half of the pod, we hear from the Oak Road Hatter about how strong a side they might field in Tuesday's game in the Type 2 Diabetes Cup.

(* no-one else wanted it)

As always, get in touch on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn if you have any feedback or questions. You can also donate a few pennies towards our running costs if you're feeling generous.

Music: Virgo by Sean T.

Re: 1912 Exiles Podcast #92: We've been Flynned / Luton preview

Chepstow'sFine wrote: August 7th, 2022, 11:10 am I'm a big fan of the pod. I really enjoy listening to it. Constructive criticism; I just want to hear you guys debrief about the game. You're insightful and tactically aware so keen to get more of that and less of build up to the game. I've already listened to the build up show! Please take it in the manner intended. Love you more than a friend.
Ha, thanks mate. Yeah, we’ll definitely have a longer-form debrief soon, we’ve all got plenty to say! For logistical and technical reasons, we put a short one out quickly after yesterday’s game, but we’ll definitely have a longer conversation once we’ve all had chance to see the team play. I’m keen to get Martyn (Exiles Analysis Man) and/or Chris Korean back on again soon too.