Rochdale

It was right to play our strongest team at PV to be fair to Northampton Bristol etc but,Rochdale or us will have no effect on promotion or relegation so,now is the time to give EFL debuts to our two new professionals Harrison Bright and Jack Karadogan and bring on Sonny Lewis at some point in the game.I See now reason to play Cain or Cooper who are returning to their clubs and especially as Cooper has a injury worry.Leave out Street and let Collins play,only play Pask if he is thinking of signing him.I might be tempted to play Azaz though to get one last tune from him.

Re: Rochdale

Why did JR pick that team? ,play the three young lads and why play Street over Collins .Play 4 loans who are going back including Cooper who isn’t fit anyway.Telford creates two half chances for himself then,he is taken off.At least Collins finally got on,it could have been Fish who is going probably.What a waste of a day,I could have gone to Tredegar House for the folk dancing but,my heart ruled my head.What a shambles,I think JR would be great for QPR.

Re: Rochdale

I thought the lad Bright was promising. Was a threat out wide when he came on and ran up and down from right back to right wing. He even covered centre half at one stage. Seems comfortable with the ball as well. Very, very early days but he looks promising.