Re: Keeping players out of contract

neilcork68 wrote: May 4th, 2022, 1:11 pm I am hearing rumours of one ex player re signing in the summer.....a crowd favourite and a good player....I wont name him yet until the 'rumour gets stronger' but I know if he re signs almost everyone will be happy with it

I wonder if it's the same player I've heard. Not sure it will be as I think the one I've heard as although he is a fan favourite, I think his signing might split fans.
After watching him a couple of times and listening to a few of their fans, I think I'd be happy. PM sent Neil

Exile 1976 wrote: May 4th, 2022, 9:12 pm
lowandhard wrote: May 4th, 2022, 9:04 pm
Thisiswales76 wrote: May 4th, 2022, 8:52 pm Ok so you have heard a rumour…. We have all heard a rumour…
Why don’t you just share what you have heard???
Amen to that, get fed up with posts like that. If you’ve got a name , ffs say it!

Simple solution, don’t read my posts.
When I get the go ahead, I will. Until then, nope.
I just don’t get the point in posts that don’t say anything ! A bit late to say “ don’t read my posts “ when I’ve already read it and got - nothing! I wasn’t inferring that none of your posts were worthy of attention.

Exile 1976 wrote: May 4th, 2022, 9:12 pm
lowandhard wrote: May 4th, 2022, 9:04 pm
Thisiswales76 wrote: May 4th, 2022, 8:52 pm Ok so you have heard a rumour…. We have all heard a rumour…
Why don’t you just share what you have heard???
Amen to that, get fed up with posts like that. If you’ve got a name , ffs say it!

Simple solution, don’t read my posts.
When I get the go ahead, I will. Until then, nope.
Really don't get the point of sending a post, then telling people to not read them. Do you want people to read them or not?
I may or not read your reply. Then yet again you may not read this, or reply.
Hope this clarifies everything.