Re: Why do people argue on here

Frog wrote: April 29th, 2022, 2:09 pm I don't post very often but I got to ask why do people argue on here everyone is intitled to a opinion with out being verbally abused if someone disagrees with them.i always thought this board was about fun not abuse๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I agree. And there are one or two people (or maybe more) that if you disagree with their opinion. They make a lot of noise, and the person or persons get a ban for a short time (or permanently).

I also would like to see a list of all the people banned (And why) in the last few years (to see if they are back on here with a new user name or names). I also believe that there are one or maybe two (or more) known users on here that have more than one user name (that includes Amin as well) (I believe that they well know users as well). Is it also possible that one of them was or is a hacker?

Torquay Exile wrote: April 29th, 2022, 3:12 pm
Frog wrote: April 29th, 2022, 2:09 pm I don't post very often but I got to ask why do people argue on here everyone is intitled to a opinion with out being verbally abused if someone disagrees with them.i always thought this board was about fun not abuse๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I agree. And there are one or two people (or maybe more) that if you disagree with their opinion. They make a lot of noise, and the person or persons get a ban for a short time (or permanently).

I also would like to see a list of all the people banned (And why) in the last few years (to see if they are back on here with a new user name or names). I also believe that there are one or maybe two (or more) known users on here that have more than one user name (that includes Amin as well) (I believe that they well know users as well). Is it also possible that one of them was or is a hacker?
Do you mean this guy

UPTHEPORT wrote: April 29th, 2022, 3:20 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: April 29th, 2022, 3:12 pm

Do you mean this guy

Who is he? does use this site or is he a member? do you know his user's name?

Torquay Exile wrote: April 29th, 2022, 5:58 pm
Kevinmoorefellover wrote: April 29th, 2022, 5:48 pm If Idi Amin was a user of this site itโ€™s likely his account would have been dormant since 2003.
Who is idi amin i have never heard of that person?
He is a person affectionally known by the aliasโ€™ big daddy, or Dr Jaffa. I am not sure if he ever contributed to this board though. However, he did live in the UK for a long time and was even in the Army. He was a big boxing and football fan. I would not be surprised if he had previously contributed here and was banned for his views. He was reported dead after living in Saudi Arabia for a while but I am not sure. I reckon he is alive using another alias. I think he should be added to your banned list just in case.