Re: Award Winning Dom Telford

Lostintime wrote: April 28th, 2022, 1:33 pm I think using a word like "garbage" is totally inappropriate and an embarrassment. I understand he is still well respected at both Plymouth and Bury. Maybe he didn't hit the heights with them, but they have both shown more respect to him than you seem capable of.
I'm honoured that you've chosen your third ever post on here to have a pop. It's my opinion that he was garbage at Plymouth and Bury. I didn't know that you were so well connected to both clubs and should have checked with you before posting my thoughts.

He certainly wasn’t garbage at Bury, scoring 6 goals in 38 appearances in the league and most of those were from the bench. Scored the most goals in the Checkatrade trophy earning him the nickname Mr Checkatrade. Can’t have been that garbage for Ryan Lowe to then sign him straight away for Plymouth for a reported 100k. From what I believe he started well at Plymouth but two serious hamstring injuries blighted his time. When we signed him I took a look at the Plymouth message board their fans in the most had nothing but good things to say about him.
Will he stay, I very much doubt it, I would think he will have potential suitors prepared to offer more than we can

He was told to leave by Flynn - to his credit he set out to prove him wrong which he has done and also enhanced his value through the mature and determined response to been told to go. With a good attitude and 25 goals to his name regrettably we will not be able to afford to keep him.
I wish him the very best of luck and hope he gets a cracking contract as a reward for his endeavours.