Re: Behind closed doors

lowandhard wrote: May 1st, 2022, 4:17 pm Might have done better without a managerπŸ˜‚ or without swooping around goalkeepers so much.

Swooping in goalkeepers is generally good. It's the swopping I think is the trouble. 😁

NB. The above is a joke. For the avoidance of doubt I stress that in no way should this post be read to suggest that Highandwide is an undereducated moron.
Even if he is.

Which is another joke by the way. That many a true word is spoken in jest........ 😁

Enough already.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 1st, 2022, 4:25 pm
lowandhard wrote: May 1st, 2022, 4:17 pm Might have done better without a managerπŸ˜‚ or without swooping around goalkeepers so much.

Swooping in goalkeepers is generally good. It's the swopping I think is the trouble. 😁

NB. The above is a joke. For the avoidance of doubt I stress that in no way should this post be read to suggest that Highandwide is an undereducated moron.
Even if he is.

Which is another joke by the way. That many a true word is spoken in jest........ 😁

Enough already.
Bloody corrective text, I thought I’d disabled that πŸ™„ Anyway I’ll accept the description of my state of mental achievement if not the description β€œ undereducated β€œ. I’d be obliged if you’d modify your assessment to β€œ over-educated idiot β€œ as that would be more accurate, I’m certainly an idiot, after all I support the County.

By the way, I forgot to mention I say idiot because morons are people who according to some definitions are merely thought of as stupid ( I’m not aware of my friends, relatives or acquaintances really think of me in that way ) whereas idiots really are stupid - which I readily admit and is in any case proved by my support of the County.