Re: Newport RFC

llanwern exile wrote: April 25th, 2022, 8:21 am Congrats to Newport cup winners 22.

Aberavon 21 Newport 25
Hear hear! I was tempted to go but lazed around at home instead watching the game - outplayed Aber and are going well at the top of the Premiership as well - for all the anti egg chasing ion here (not from me and I get that a lot is tongue in cheek anyway) this is a 'Win' for the city after 'County going out with a whimper (albeit in cold light of day we have had a good season) and Dragons, well being the Dragons...so for a group of semi pro but still incredibly talented rugby players to represent our city (and judging by the accents they are in the main 'Port area boys) and win a trophy and potentially be the winner of the Premiership proper is amazing.

Well done Black & Ambers!

Re: Newport RFC

CathedralCounty wrote: April 25th, 2022, 8:35 am
llanwern exile wrote: April 25th, 2022, 8:21 am Congrats to Newport cup winners 22.

Aberavon 21 Newport 25
Hear hear! I was tempted to go but lazed around at home instead watching the game - outplayed Aber and are going well at the top of the Premiership as well - for all the anti egg chasing ion here (not from me and I get that a lot is tongue in cheek anyway) this is a 'Win' for the city after 'County going out with a whimper (albeit in cold light of day we have had a good season) and Dragons, well being the Dragons...so for a group of semi pro but still incredibly talented rugby players to represent our city (and judging by the accents they are in the main 'Port area boys) and win a trophy and potentially be the winner of the Premiership proper is amazing.

Well done Black & Ambers!
Echo all of that. Thoroughly entertaining fayre in all 3 matches yesterday.