Livermore

Just got back from watching the academy and,stunned,shocked and devastated to hear that Ny has been released.He is having a trial at QPR.I had a feeling that there was something besides illness why he wasn’t in the squad and JR was coy when Chris Kirwan asked about him the other week.This is the lad who gave a masterclass performance against Plymouth,twice in the Papa Johns,a MOM performance at Ipswich and,the player who changed the game at RP against Orient.Can we trust JR with recruitment in the summer ?.He is a better player than Cain yet gets kicked out.
Not sure what’s happening with the Development squad as a number of 18/19 year olds have also been released.Callum Ryan-Phillips,Charlie Bullock and Dixon Kabonga,all players who should be progressing to the Development squad are now lost to us.What a 24 hours,play like crabs and end our playoff hopes and,get rid of a diamond like Livermore,I am gutted.

Re: Livermore

You’re not the only one, I’m appalled by this and Rowberry’s judgement in this matter, I can see a disastrous season upcoming if this is the quality of his judgement. Get an experienced manager in, Rowberry’s just not cutting it for me. Why are we bothering running an academy just to benefit clubs far better off than we are? QPR’s gain will be our loss!

Could it be that Livermore was tapped up by another club and was offered terms by us but turned them down knowing that if he sits it out then instead of making the County money in the future he's dug in and that's why he's not been considered because we've known for a while he's off?

supporter wrote: April 23rd, 2022, 2:25 pm Could it be that Livermore was tapped up by another club and was offered terms by us but turned them down knowing that if he sits it out then instead of making the County money in the future he's dug in and that's why he's not been considered because we've known for a while he's off?
We know that Azaz,Cooper and all the loans will be off and,we have still played them.Managers should play their strongest team,if he was offered a deal,Why is he on trial at QPR.

Percy plunkett wrote: April 23rd, 2022, 2:45 pm
supporter wrote: April 23rd, 2022, 2:25 pm Could it be that Livermore was tapped up by another club and was offered terms by us but turned them down knowing that if he sits it out then instead of making the County money in the future he's dug in and that's why he's not been considered because we've known for a while he's off?
We know that Azaz,Cooper and all the loans will be off and,we have still played them.Managers should play their strongest team,if he was offered a deal,Why is he on trial at QPR.
Because if he is as good as you say he is, why wouldn't he?

Stan A. Einstein wrote: April 23rd, 2022, 3:09 pm
He certainly is that good and,will be playing EFL next season and sadly,not for us.

Percy plunkett wrote: April 23rd, 2022, 3:28 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: April 23rd, 2022, 3:09 pm
He certainly is that good and,will be playing EFL next season and sadly,not for us.
Exactly. Newport probably did make him an offer but Livermore knowing his own worth has declined it.

By all means criticize Rowberry and/or the club but do try only to blame either for those things over which he and/or they have control.

If this is true then it is so short-sighted. I find it unbelievable. Livermore was fab, for twenty minutes, but Livermore has so little experience in L2 I can't believe he (or his agent) were asking for that much.

I don't know who has the final say on these things, the manager, the director of football, or the chairman - but I think we should be told, so we can tell them they have got this wrong.