Re: Grandstand: Newport County v Colchester (Home)

Time to look at this implosive season this home form has been disgraceful and the team and management have a lot to answer for. This is just not good enough how can a team dramatically change from an automatic , play off team to a side who are playing like relegation candidates. The wheels have fallen off with the stabilisers. Rowberry no more half hearted interviews say it as it is our players and myself have let the fans down.

somerton moss wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 9:56 pm Time to look at this implosive season this home form has been disgraceful and the team and management have a lot to answer for. This is just not good enough how can a team dramatically change from an automatic , play off team to a side who are playing like regulation candidates. The wheels have fallen off with the stabilisers. Rowberry no more half hearted interviews say it as it is our players and myself have let the fans down.
I have to agree.

I like Rowberry and there is no doubt that when he took over the gloom initially lifted. I can't comment on the displays but from looking odds on to make the playoffs and a reasonable chance of automatic promotion to suddenly lose four home games on the trot needs an explanation.

I am concerned about next season.

Totally woeful.
No pace in the team.
Send Street back save 2 weeks money.
Pask was useless as well.
No idea where we have gone wrong this last month or so.
4 home defeats, got out of jail at Swindon.
What has JR’s assistant done since he’s been here?
Some clueless footballers.
At least we are not Scunthorpe or Oldham.
Need to start recruiting now.
No more excuses and talk of collectives and processes.
As you can tell I’m tamping.
Last edited by Fu Ming on April 22nd, 2022, 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rodneyboy wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 10:19 pm
Anto wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 9:52 pm We need an experienced manager.
Totally agree. I really think we should have appointed Wayne Hatswell. I think Rowberry is a great guy and Newport through and through but too inexperienced for this league.

There's nothing wrong with James Rowberry, he's a great guy, and someday he will make a great manager. I also believe that next season, promotion for us with James Rowberry.