Re: Last week of the window

Amberexile wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 1:56 pm Depends on the news of Pask's injury. He has made a huge improvement in the 2 games he has played, if he is out long term we don't have anybody else who can do the job he has been doing, especially bringing the ball out from defence. He made some great runs yesterday before going off injured.
Agree he’ll be a big miss if seriously injured, that’s what I think too : his pace and touch of class made a big difference. Fingers crossed for the scan.

We have plenty of midfield options now so,no need to strengthen there,I count eight if we include Livermore.Agree about Pask,all the others are lacking pace.If,and it’s a big if,a goal scoring striker to cover for Dom and CBR.I wouldn’t want one for the sake of it though as Collins is decent,still not sure about Fisher,send Abraham back even if we don’t get one.

lowandhard wrote: January 26th, 2022, 4:24 pm As none of Fisher, Abraham and Collins have either gone or gone on loan and therefore it is most unlikely, but I would have liked to see another forward. I wonder if the injured midfielder we signed in the summer is nearing fitness?

Lots of rumours we’re signing striker Rob Street on loan from Crystal Palace

Exile 1976 wrote: January 26th, 2022, 6:38 pm
lowandhard wrote: January 26th, 2022, 4:24 pm As none of Fisher, Abraham and Collins have either gone or gone on loan and therefore it is most unlikely, but I would have liked to see another forward. I wonder if the injured midfielder we signed in the summer is nearing fitness?

Good shout exile, looking forward to seeing what he can do

worksop amber wrote: January 26th, 2022, 7:08 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: January 26th, 2022, 6:38 pm

Good shout exile, looking forward to seeing what he can do
Seems my instincts were right then 😂 we’re a bit lightweight upfront with Telford out, best of luck Robby boy 😂 bang ‘em in if you get a game