Re: Over to you, Mark

llanwern exile wrote: January 14th, 2022, 12:14 pm So if i heard right 500 can attend outdoor sporting events from tomorrow,

ST holders only then?
Can't see that happening. Nowhere near enough time to organise and deliver a ballot of season ticket holders. Staging costs (stewarding etc) would be prohibitive, and with limits on indoor hospitality still in place until the 28th there's no money to be made out of that.

We'll be back for Barrow on the 29th.

Jonesy3 wrote: January 14th, 2022, 1:38 pm
llanwern exile wrote: January 14th, 2022, 12:14 pm So if i heard right 500 can attend outdoor sporting events from tomorrow,

ST holders only then?
Can't see that happening. Nowhere near enough time to organise and deliver a ballot of season ticket holders. Staging costs (stewarding etc) would be prohibitive, and with limits on indoor hospitality still in place until the 28th there's no money to be made out of that.

Yes back for the 29th, provided of course the naughty children behave themselves in the meantime, and don't put the case and hospitalisations rates up.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: January 14th, 2022, 2:10 pm
Jonesy3 wrote: January 14th, 2022, 1:38 pm

ST holders only then?

Yes back for the 29th, provided of course the naughty children behave themselves in the meantime, and don't put the case and hospitalisations rates up.
My self-imposed 'ban' didn't last long I know :bounce: o guess if it's self-imposed I can reinstate myself.
COVID is not the people's fault. When will we stop blaming eachother, accept some personal responsibility for one's own health. If i caught it (which i.never, and pray not to) I will blame myself for taking the risk, i.e, in a risky place. (going to a supermarket etc).

UPTHEPORT wrote: January 14th, 2022, 11:34 am
Kairdiff Exile wrote: January 14th, 2022, 11:31 am I don't see what there is to disagree with. Surely it's obvious that restrictions are less likely to be required if people act sensibly of their own volition to prevent the virus from spreading? Case numbers will be lower from reduced infections, so government will be less inclined to step in.

Ed you can't speak to some people I've challenged people in supermarkets for not wearing face coverings I've been polite but I'm getting abuse and I think is it worth it they are probably the same people that refuse to get vaccination.
While i'm busy falling out with everyone, let's just say it as it is.
Keep your nose out of other people's business. You are a grown man and it pains me to talk like a father to a son.

County4Life wrote: January 14th, 2022, 2:39 pm
Kairdiff Exile wrote: January 14th, 2022, 11:31 am I don't see what there is to disagree with. Surely it's obvious that restrictions are less likely to be required if people act sensibly of their own volition to prevent the virus from spreading? Case numbers will be lower from reduced infections, so government will be less inclined to step in.

Ed you can't speak to some people I've challenged people in supermarkets for not wearing face coverings I've been polite but I'm getting abuse and I think is it worth it they are probably the same people that refuse to get vaccination.
Keep your nose out of other people's business. You are a grown man and it pains me to talk like a father to a son.
No I'll tell you why I've taken patients to the mortuary with covid it's real and unless people start speaking up and tell these people

So thanks for the advice here's mine look after your family your neighbours your work mates do the simple things like wearing a mask for 10 minutes in a supermarket it's not hard

UPTHEPORT wrote: January 14th, 2022, 3:06 pm
County4Life wrote: January 14th, 2022, 2:39 pm

No I'll tell you why I've taken patients to the mortuary with covid it's real and unless people start speaking up and tell these people

So thanks for the advice here's mine look after your family your neighbours your work mates do the simple things like wearing a mask for 10 minutes in a supermarket it's not hard
Hi mate, that's a nice reply, respect. No toys out the pram.

Bangitintrnet wrote: January 14th, 2022, 1:20 pm Jacob Rees Mogg will be prime minister soon, and he can take us all back to the good old 1800's, before illness and football were invented, and we can all die in work related accidents. 😳😳😳😳
I find it very difficult to make light hearted comments about this man. If I made my true feelings known, I would probably be banned.

Last week he made disparaging remarks about the leader of the Scottish conservatives, calling him a lightweight. In Parliament this week he was asked for his opinion on the leader of the Welsh conservatives and could he name him. He named the Secretary of State for Wales. They are two different people and two different offices. This was a man standing in for the PM ffs. The conservatives have a complete and utter blasé attitude to the people of Wales and Scotland. Ok, rant over.

pembsexile wrote: January 15th, 2022, 6:12 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: January 14th, 2022, 1:20 pm Jacob Rees Mogg will be prime minister soon, and he can take us all back to the good old 1800's, before illness and football were invented, and we can all die in work related accidents. 😳😳😳😳
I find it very difficult to make light hearted comments about this man. If I made my true feelings known, I would probably be banned.

Last week he made disparaging remarks about the leader of the Scottish conservatives, calling him a lightweight. In Parliament this week he was asked for his opinion on the leader of the Welsh conservatives and could he name him. He named the Secretary of State for Wales. They are two different people and two different offices. This was a man standing in for the PM ffs. The conservatives have a complete and utter blasé attitude to the people of Wales and Scotland. Ok, rant over.
Between you and me Mike, Mogg and Johnson don't give a f@ck about the English.

I Have got used to not talking politics living just outside of Cheltenham, but can honestly say my politics remain the same, and I abhor this government, almost on par with Thatchers.......Whilst Mark Drakeford IMHO made mistakes with regard the sporting venue issues, He gives more of a Damn about people residing in Wales than the current clowns in power......In England I should add......