Re: Covid

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: December 14th, 2021, 10:58 pm
County4Life wrote: December 14th, 2021, 9:27 pm As for myself wearing a mask. I have the ability to organise my own life and can make the decision for myself.

6pm is carnage on the M4 Junctions heading to the Port, I can decide the risk appetite I have to drive through it.
Of course you are able to make the decision for yourself about wearing a mask. As I am able to make the decision of labelling those that don't wear one in places where it is mandatory to do so as breaking the law and thus criminals.
On this one: agree with El Presidente.

If it keeps folks going to the game. (Perhaps Guinness cans thrown instead of a ...) Joking apart. The Port, finances are good compared to others after Covid, hard to think that could continue if we're prevented from going again.

Not sure what the Port are gunna do. But, it's all moving towards passports,

County4Life wrote: December 14th, 2021, 9:27 pm As for myself wearing a mask. I have the ability to organise my own life and can make the decision for myself.

6pm is carnage on the M4 Junctions heading to the Port, I can decide the risk appetite I have to drive through it.
Of course you are able to make the decision for yourself about wearing a mask. As I am able to make the decision of labelling those that don't wear one in places where it is mandatory to do so as breaking the law and thus criminals.
Quite. And given the carnage that has been visited on this country and the associated grief due to bereavement I really don’t understand how those who break the regulations and act recklessly can sleep at night though I suppose that a lack of sleep would involve having a conscience.

lowandhard wrote: December 15th, 2021, 12:00 am

Quite. And given the carnage that has been visited on this country and the associated grief due to bereavement I really don’t understand how those who break the regulations and act recklessly can sleep at night though I suppose that a lack of sleep would involve having a conscience.
You're wishes will come to fruition, In the Government’s own 'Plan B'it is very clear ministers’ preference is for vaccine-only passports, Enjoy
Last edited by County4Life on December 15th, 2021, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

County4Life wrote: December 15th, 2021, 12:04 am

You're wishes will come to fruition, In the Government’s own 'Plan B'it is very clear ministers’ preference is for vaccine-only passports. Enjoy
I don't see 'Plan B' it that way, but admittedly i haven't read it extensively and could be interpreting the ministers' preference wrongly.
I do feel however that this thread has moved away from being a football topic and may be better suited to 'everything else'

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: December 15th, 2021, 12:16 am

You're wishes will come to fruition, In the Government’s own 'Plan B'it is very clear ministers’ preference is for vaccine-only passports. Enjoy
I don't see 'Plan B' it that way, but admittedly i haven't read it extensively and could be interpreting the ministers' preference wrongly.
I do feel however that this thread has moved away from being a football topic and may be better suited to 'everything else'
It is a football topic, Plan B involves Newport County as it being a large venue, gathering.

Grow a backbone.

It's a ..".were having an open meeting, to talk at you again."

This is absolutely a football matter. Games are being cancelled as we speak. Step-up take resistibility or resign.

County4Life wrote: December 15th, 2021, 12:21 am

It is a football topic, Plan B involves Newport County as it being a large venue, gathering.

OK . I accept then that Plan B can be Football matter in England, but doesn't apply directly in Wales of course.
[/quote

I suppose I’ll just have to mention that it’s a lot more than a football matter and to put this into perspective. All I can say to those who don’t want any more “rules and regs” affecting their day out, is this, already South Wales Hospitals have queues of 6-8 hours at least at admission points and the ambulance service can’t cope as a consequence. The NHS is breaking down and the response of the selfish is “ I’ll go where I like how I like and unmasked if I want to “ - makes you wonder doesn’t it?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: December 15th, 2021, 9:02 am
County4Life wrote: December 15th, 2021, 12:21 am

OK . I accept then that Plan B can be Football matter in England, but doesn't apply directly in Wales of course.
[/quote
How many games we going to play in England this season?

lowandhard wrote: December 15th, 2021, 9:41 am I suppose I’ll just have to mention that it’s a lot more than a football matter and to put this into perspective. All I can say to those who don’t want any more “rules and regs” affecting their day out, is this, already South Wales Hospitals have queues of 6-8 hours at least at admission points and the ambulance service can’t cope as a consequence. The NHS is breaking down and the response of the selfish is “ I’ll go where I like how I like and unmasked if I want to “ - makes you wonder doesn’t it?
When wasn't it 6-8 hours to admission pre COVID? The NHS is not breaking down, utter nonsense.