Re: GRANDSTAND: Colchester United (Away) Match Day thread

Blackandamber wrote: November 26th, 2021, 10:13 pm
Fu Ming wrote: November 26th, 2021, 10:05 pm I wonder what MF is thinking now that Telford is scoring all these goals and he didn’t want to play him?
I don't know but in years to come County supporters will look back on Mike Flynn with great fondness, just as they have with Ashurst and Edinburgh.
Think that reflection will come if we don't reach the playoffs this season or next.

Fu Ming wrote: November 26th, 2021, 10:05 pm I wonder what MF is thinking now that Telford is scoring all these goals and he didn’t want to play him?
I bet he's working on an answer ahead of his next job interview!

Fair enough over the week, we picked Crawley's pocket and Colchester picked ours. Telford ability to feed on scraps is phenomenal. I wondered if maybe not using any subs was a sign to some on the bench that their days are numbered.

George Street-Bridge wrote: November 27th, 2021, 7:56 am
I bet he's working on an answer ahead of his next job interview!

Fair enough over the week, we picked Crawley's pocket and Colchester picked ours. Telford ability to feed on scraps is phenomenal. I wondered if maybe not using any subs was a sign to some on the bench that their days are numbered.
Not sure about that, but it is to be noted that even after Colchesters's equalizer we still created the best chances to win the game without using subs.