Re: paedo

Mostly even vile insults get ignored. The people making the chants are, let's face it, as thick as sh!te. However what these imbeciles don't know is the circumstances of their target. Do they know whether the opposition manager has been the victim of abuse? Or has a loved one who has been the victim of abuse? Or has been the victim of a false allegation? Destroyed David Jones career remember.
Sadly there are people who know the names of these people, just as there are people who know the name of the coin thrower v Swansea.
These people drag our club down in the gutter. These people put parents off taking their children to games. Those who make these chants are too stupid to help. Those who know their names and ignore it, who choose not to identify them are complicit.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 11:43 am Mostly even vile insults get ignored. The people making the chants are, let's face it, as thick as sh!te. However what these imbeciles don't know is the circumstances of their target. Do they know whether the opposition manager has been the victim of abuse? Or has a loved one who has been the victim of abuse? Or has been the victim of a false allegation? Destroyed David Jones career remember.
Sadly there are people who know the names of these people, just as there are people who know the name of the coin thrower v Swansea.
These people drag our club down in the gutter. These people put parents off taking their children to games. Those who make these chants are too stupid to help. Those who know their names and ignore it, who choose not to identify them are complicit.
Well said old chap.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 11:43 am Mostly even vile insults get ignored. The people making the chants are, let's face it, as thick as sh!te. However what these imbeciles don't know is the circumstances of their target. Do they know whether the opposition manager has been the victim of abuse? Or has a loved one who has been the victim of abuse? Or has been the victim of a false allegation? Destroyed David Jones career remember.
Someone recently mentioned that you called him a c u next Tuesday, because you disagreed with his point of view.

While I flinch when I hear the word Paedo at the ground, I will leave it up to you to deal with thank you.
I am grateful for you offering to do exactly nothing as usual, while suggesting others should. However if you really want to take the moral high ground, perhaps at least try to practice as you preach.