20 (No votes)
21 (No votes)
Total votes: 1 (2%)
23 (No votes)
24 (No votes)
Total votes: 47

Re: The annual where will we finish thread poll

I've gone 7th.
For me the biggest worry (as with others) is the lack of creativity and especially firepower/goal scorer.
None of the so called 'strikers' have a great track record so it's going to be all about if one of those comes good for us.
But until we see them play with so many changes we just don't know.
I'm sure we will more than fine as in not in trouble as we still have the core of that great defence and two v good keepers.
UTC

As we start to reconcile ourselves with the fact that our promotion challenge is over, it's worth revisiting this thread to remind ourselves what we were predicting before a ball had been kicked.

I said tenth, which now looks remarkably prescient... In fact, the consensus amongst people commenting was that we'd be top half but outside the playoffs. Ironically, we thought that our trouble would be scoring enough goals whereas in the event it was conceding them that did for us.

Kairdiff Exile wrote: April 25th, 2022, 12:52 pm As we start to reconcile ourselves with the fact that our promotion challenge is over, it's worth revisiting this thread to remind ourselves what we were predicting before a ball had been kicked.

I said tenth, which now looks remarkably prescient... In fact, the consensus amongst people commenting was that we'd be top half but outside the playoffs. Ironically, we thought that our trouble would be scoring enough goals whereas in the event it was conceding them that did for us.
When we were scoring goals we were contenders. Unfortunately the goals dried up so did our season.

Don't forget I will contribute €30 to the favourite charity of whom so ever got closest with their prediction.