Re: Surprise again

neilcork68 wrote:I had an explanation as why they have been removed . I dont agree with it but I will take it on the chin. One of my many chins that is :lol:

yet again the brainless minority Daftas,whoareya think they can do or say what they want and get away with it by abusing because they obviously lack the intelligence to debate as adults.
George gets away without publicly apologising because he was wrong as I proved and my post was in fact CORRECT.
well done. Jeeez.

Re: Surprise again

AmberRundgren. wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:I had an explanation as why they have been removed . I dont agree with it but I will take it on the chin. One of my many chins that is :lol:

yet again the brainless minority Daftas,whoareya think they can do or say what they want and get away with it by abusing because they obviously lack the intelligence to debate as adults.
George gets away without publicly apologising because he was wrong as I proved and my post was in fact CORRECT.
well done. Jeeez.
Brainless :lol:
Does this idiot really think anybody gives a flying fuc about his childish spat with GSB
Along with harps, two posters who are the biggest name callers on here yet are always calling for posters to be banned
Jog off you cry babies