Re: Grimsby Grandstand

Percy plunkett wrote:Where was the Villa boy today?,KMB did nothing except give away a pen,he wasn't good on Tuesday either.
I genuinely think we should show KMB the door - he's genuinely not up to the required standard - no doubt he's frustrated at not playing, but there's a reason he's not on the park. Pipey had a massive go at him first half for not putting in, and he was subbed not too long after the break.

Bakinson was better today but still way off. If Crofts was fit to be on the bench then he should have been on a lot sooner to relieve him. The one thing we needed in the middle of the park was a director, although Dolan didn't do too much wrong. Labs was half decent, but gave away so many stupid niggly fouls it was maddening.

Think we saw the best of Neufville in the Leicester game. Unless Dan Butler gets injured, think we may never see him again. Truly awful. Poole, even though we conceded 3 again showed his outrageous quality. I really think we need him to move to the middle of a back 3 instead of out on the right. Mickey was also at 6s & 7s for most of the game. The og summed up his day.

Matt ran his knackers off. Kennedy looked serviceable for a debut. Not sure what Sheehan actually has to do to get a start - even when playing only one up front!!!!

Flynny's subs are starting to drive me nuts in all honesty. Was Joe Day really on the bench?? Is Townsend going to play on Tuesday??

Roll On Tuesday!!!!

Beefy