Re: Team for sat?

Midlandsexile wrote:I would play:

Townsend (fair play to the guy, looked a little rusty against Middlesborough but understandable)

Butler, Poole, O’Brien, Demetriou, Willmott

Labadie, Bennett, Kennedy

Azeez, Amond

Subs: Day, Neufville, Forbes, Bakinson, Dolan, Matt, Mckirdy

2 left backs/ wingbacks at the club and you want to Shoe in Willmott at left wingback ??

MF is that you posting under Midlands exile ???? :lol:

ajs wrote:.Townsend

Forbes Poole ,Fraser , O'Brien , Neufville

Kennedy Dolan Marsh Brown

Sheehan

Azeez

Subs
, Amond, McKirdy, . Day , Pipe ,Bakinson, Labadie, Crofts

I don’t think Fraser will be ready. He spoke in hospitality at the PV game and he thinks Sat might be too soon though he might be back for the Boro replay ..

Townsend
Pipe
Mickey
Poole
Neufville
Kennedy
Dolan
Labadie
Sheehan
Amond
McKirdy

Subs: Day, OB, Forbes, Azeez, Bakinson, Crofts (if fit) or KMB

neilcork68 wrote:
Midlandsexile wrote:I would play:

Townsend (fair play to the guy, looked a little rusty against Middlesborough but understandable)

Butler, Poole, O’Brien, Demetriou, Willmott

Labadie, Bennett, Kennedy

Azeez, Amond

Subs: Day, Neufville, Forbes, Bakinson, Dolan, Matt, Mckirdy

2 left backs/ wingbacks at the club and you want to Shoe in Willmott at left wingback ??

MF is that you posting under Midlands exile ???? :lol:

They've got Wilmott right wing back as I presume Butler would play on the left.

pembsexile wrote:We have had threads like this many times previously. What strikes me is the fact that there are lots of different team selections being discussed. It would seem that we now have options. Excellent.
Agreed. Obviously more so because of new recruits and a larger squad, but also appears to be differing opinions about whether we should 'rest' players due to the FA replay Tues.

County ranger wrote:Why would you not play your best keeper. Interestingly not pick Day and pick Willmott have not got a clue.
Would be harsh on Townsend. The lad hasn’t really put a foot wrong the last couple of games. Any competition for places is good, keep him in another game, willl make Day realise he is not guaranteed a start.