Re: Ticket Details Confirmed

From club website:-
Please find a weather update below concerning Friday 1st February 2019.

Despite adverse weather conditions, the Club Shop will remain open all day as normal today.

Due to safety considerations, the Ticket Office will not be open for the sale of Middlesbrough FA Cup tickets as planned at 10am this morning. We will keep this under review if weather and road conditions improve.

The best way to keep updated on all Club matters is by following the Club on social media.

Feel sorry those who queued for over an hour yesterday and left when computers went down with no idea when they would be back. As it happened after over 40 mins of no movement they came back just after some had left. I see shop is open, thought they could sell from there as I imagine biggest queue would have been yesterday.

Feel sorry those who queued for over an hour yesterday and left when computers went down with no idea when they would be back. As it happened after over 40 mins of no movement they came back just after some had left. I see shop is open, thought they could sell from there as I imagine biggest queue would have been yesterday.