Re: Ticket Details Confirmed

County Exile wrote:Ringing ticket office number goes through to shop and they say the number will transfer over to the ticket office in next hour or so. Also say that strictly they are not selling tickets over the phone till Sunday but may answer if they have time??
I'm more than willing to help any exiled fan if I can drop me a PM anyone that needs help

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:Anyone know what the queue is like.
Got there at about 9:30 a.m. Collected my ticket at 10:30a.m. Queue had lenghthened just a little by that time, therefore estimating just over an hour. But by heck it was cold. Wouldn't want to queue for much longer than that.
Cheers oldcromwellian! think I will leave it till this evening then, best dig out my all in one thermals.

llanwern exile wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:Anyone know what the queue is like.
Got there at about 9:30 a.m. Collected my ticket at 10:30a.m. Queue had lenghthened just a little by that time, therefore estimating just over an hour. But by heck it was cold. Wouldn't want to queue for much longer than that.
Cheers oldcromwellian! think I will leave it till this evening then, best dig out my all in one thermals.
Maybe a snow shovel as well?

newgroundrodney wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Boro have been allocated 960 tickets and sold just under half of them so far
So the AVAILABLE capacity is 6400 assuming the 15% rule is stringently adhered to.
Only if Boro insisted on 15% in which case I would imagine they would have had the same allocation as Leicester.
The visiting club has the right to claim up to 15%, they can choose to claim a smaller percentage. We could have had more home supporters at the game had Leicester done this.