Re: STATEMENT REGARDING MF

Football message boards are filled with posts by failed wannabe footballers worrying about stuff they can’t control. It’s daft, isn’t it? I suppose it keeps us occupied :)

How often do non-participants actually have an impact on the outcome of a game? I remember a game at Spytty in the 1990s where three County fans whipped the crowd into a frenzy, County dominated and by half-time we were 3-0 up. The three didn’t appear for the second-half (predumably seeuced by the offerings in Bar Amber) and it finished 3-3.

Anyway, as you were.

chepstowamber wrote:It's only a rumour that a statement will be issued.
There's more 'rumours' than Fleetwood mac on here.
Chris
To be clear I have no idea as to the truth or otherwise of board statements or whether Flynn is moving up the Severn. However when directors and/or officials of Newport County wish to leak information incognito, this board is used.

I agree that there are more rumours on here than Fleetwood Mac produced, but a surprisingly high proportion turn out to be true. Whilst I have no idea either about whether Flynn will take his leave, the idea that feelers have not been sent out is a bit far fetched.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Surely you would know you had inside knowledge, not just think it??
Only if the knowledge is first hand. Plenty of people have made themselves look foolish on this message board alone when passing on inside knowledge from "a very reliable source" that has later been proven to be incorrect.