Re: Ben Tozer

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:He says that no one at the club was aware at the time and only Flynny AFTER Westley had been shown the door.
Like Randall, Tozer told him he wanted to leave so Westley didn't want to play him and as long as he didn't 'bully' him, it's his prerogative as manager, not sure there's much of a case against the club...
A few years ago I did an employment case in Belfast. The company fired a worker for alleged gross misconduct. We were able to show that my client was under stress at the time of the incident. It was held, on all the facts that in failing to have a protocol in place to deal with work place stress, that the company were at fault. We received a sum of five figures.

There is not nearly enough information known to begin to make a judgement as to the merits or otherwise of this incident.

The fact he thanks the manager and the doctor would suggest that the club did what they could for him though

Re: Ben Tozer

Exile 1976 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:He says that no one at the club was aware at the time and only Flynny AFTER Westley had been shown the door.
Like Randall, Tozer told him he wanted to leave so Westley didn't want to play him and as long as he didn't 'bully' him, it's his prerogative as manager, not sure there's much of a case against the club...
A few years ago I did an employment case in Belfast. The company fired a worker for alleged gross misconduct. We were able to show that my client was under stress at the time of the incident. It was held, on all the facts that in failing to have a protocol in place to deal with work place stress, that the company were at fault. We received a sum of five figures.

There is not nearly enough information known to begin to make a judgement as to the merits or otherwise of this incident.

The fact he thanks the manager and the doctor would suggest that the club did what they could for him though
It does.

But we don't know the full facts.

There is a substance which is sold at vastly inflated prices in nightclubs. Take to much and it is a poison which will kill you. In it's contaminated or volatile state it kills thousands. Should this substance be banned?
Last edited by Stan A. Einstein on February 10th, 2018, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.