Re: Flynny has a problem

None of us see what Flynn sees in training, and I'm happy to trust his judgement. But it does seem odd to me that Rigg and Owen-Evans have barely been seen over recent months. Both can be a source of inspiration on their day, and both bring something fresh to our typical approach which can be somewhat one-dimensional at times. As I say, ultimately we have to back the manager who sees far more than we do - but I'd like to think that any issues can be overcome.

Cornish Exile wrote:
Harps62 wrote:No body is kidding us.
Total joke.
Don't want to pick somebody say they are injured.
Really.
Just as bad as the Hayes nonsense.
So are you alleging that Flynn is telling us a pack of lies?
Laughing my head off.
Give it a rest.
2 & 2 normally make 4.
Everything I say you come back on like a snappy little terrier. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bedeck wrote:What worries me is the fact that we never look like scoring many goals, two at most. We lack exciting flair players. I would have kept Reynolds and Williams and given them a chance, maybe as impact players. Sheehan hopefully will be ok for next season, but hasn't played much and is a gamble. We will be middle table for sure but a great season compared to last, 15 games left 9 at home but mainly hard ones and 6 away. Win 7 draw 3 and lose 5 so we should gain another 24 points.
Collins, McCoulsky, White big loss, Osadebe, Reid will all go back and we need to release Rigg big earner ?, Jackson unfortunately Shop no. 2, Turley, Owen Evans, Jazzi, Hayes and Martin and start again.
Release TOE, are you a lunatic?

Cornish Exile wrote:
Total joke.
Really.
Well he has previous when you look at the Hayes and rigg situation so who knows these days. Maybe the bust up with pipe is also true.

Cornish Exile wrote:
Total joke.
Really.
Now you can decide Cornish :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Total joke.
Really.
Happens at every club during the transfer window when players are leaving, no-one wants to be the club that calls out an employee for being less than professional during negotiations, because it'll reduce the likelihood of other players signing for them as well as reducing the player's value (not such an issue at clubs with lots of short term contracts).

This situation is slightly different, but the "injured" excuse is a well-worn one that suited anyway.
Last edited by SJG99 on February 5th, 2018, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Total joke.
Really.
There's plenty of clubs and managers that have played the 'injury card' to cover up something behind the scenes until something is sorted. It's not a problem, it happens everywhere. The manager or club don't have to tell us every little detail that's going on at the club.

DT1892 wrote:
Total joke.
Really.
There's plenty of clubs and managers that have played the 'injury card' to cover up something behind the scenes until something is sorted. It's not a problem, it happens everywhere. The manager or club don't have to tell us every little detail that's going on at the club.
You are right. However as I said at the time Flynn would have been far better advised to keep his mouth shut. If we go for a month without a win and in the league it's three games and counting Flynn will be under pressure. These things then get used against you.

Apart from the one game Dolan got the 2 free kick goals I have been very disappointed in him.
Still looks overweight and slow.
Rigg when playing well better option linking up with Dan.
Probably the disappointment of the year.
Need Sheehan to hit form well before end of season not just here for next year I hope.

DT1892 wrote:
Total joke.
Really.
Keeping quiet about the situation is fine with me. But as soon as it was out in the public the manager should not have had a dig in the press and lied about the situation. As a club we should then explained what was going on. I actually back their decision. I don't believe Rigg was worthy of another contract so in that regards they made the right decision just how they handled it when it became public is the issue.

Bush wrote:
DT1892 wrote:
Total joke.
Really.
Keeping quiet about the situation is fine with me. But as soon as it was out in the public the manager should not have had a dig in the press and lied about the situation. As a club we should then explained what was going on. I actually back their decision. I don't believe Rigg was worthy of another contract so in that regards they made the right decision just how they handled it when it became public is the issue.
I'm not sure what you think Flynn lied about as he's repeated most of what he said in the press again today.