Re: News regarding ex County players

fontague-smythe wrote: June 16th, 2023, 8:38 pm
neilcork68 wrote: June 16th, 2023, 8:04 pm Ryan 'red card ' Inniss leaves Charlton and signs for FGR

Looks like strikers in League two will be the only meat he will get now he signs for the veggie boys
🤣🤣 Your right Neil' an absolute nutcase.

He is the type of player who needs a calm experienced manager to guide and calm him down not a manager who was just like him when he played.
Inniss being managed by that nutcase Duncan Ferguson......That's going to end well......................NOT

Free beer wrote: June 17th, 2023, 5:32 pm
G Guest wrote: June 17th, 2023, 4:49 pm I don't think I have ever disliked a County player more than I disliked Inniss.
Strong competition from Harry McKirdy.
I was going to say. My only real memory of McKirdy is walking straight into the changing rooms after getting subbed off and never coming back out again. I don't recall him playing all that much after that, so I can only imagine the tantrum...

halfmoon wrote: June 19th, 2023, 5:01 pm
Free beer wrote: June 17th, 2023, 5:32 pm
G Guest wrote: June 17th, 2023, 4:49 pm I don't think I have ever disliked a County player more than I disliked Inniss.
Strong competition from Harry McKirdy.
I was going to say. My only real memory of McKirdy is walking straight into the changing rooms after getting subbed off and never coming back out again. I don't recall him playing all that much after that, so I can only imagine the tantrum...
Think the time he stormed off down the touchline he wasn't subbed off. He was an unused sub. He threw his toys out of the pram because we made our third substitution and it wasn't him. I thought he would not play again but surprisingly in the next match, at Cambridge, he came on for the last five or ten minutes........ and scored.

Chepstow'sFine wrote: June 17th, 2023, 4:53 pm
neilcork68 wrote: June 17th, 2023, 2:57 pm Hayden Lindley, released by Aston villa
Good luck to the kid but I thought he was way out of his depth for us.
He didn’t play enough for me to have an opinion of him so,I couldn’t say if he was out of his depth.Mostly cameo sub appearances although I do remember that ridiculous challenge that gave away a penalty in one of his few starts.

wattsville_boy wrote: June 22nd, 2023, 5:01 pm
Kevinmoorefellover wrote: June 22nd, 2023, 6:11 am
neilcork68 wrote: Tom Naylor signs for Chesterfield on 3 year contract
Shame we couldn’t have had him back.
Oh yeah. I'll never forget his attempt at a hat-trick of sorts. Two own goals and then gave away a penalty....

He had two poor games and the rest he was excellent. Very good player that went on to play a few years at a higher level that we have achieved