Re: !Spare tickets to those in need...post here if you have one!

CathedralCounty wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 10:23 am Possible spare in Bisley stand adult face value £30 (bought extra one but seems that person may not now want it) - PM me with your number if you want it and I will ping if and when its available - no promises and not trying to mess anyone around but at same time want to offload to genuine fan IF it becomes available.

No messers its only 1 on its own and its £30 and I'd want money bank transferred - I would email ticket pdf which its your responsibility to print - obviously a legit ticket but any issues or problems would need to be taken up with club, etc.
I would love to have that ticket please @CathedralCounty and will pay via bank transfer immediately. Live over the water near Bristol, and want my son to see the game. Obviously if anybody else has a second one for me, that would be immense.

I would like to swap seats with someone in the Compeed stand so my son can sit fairly near me. I have 2 tickets - one in block A and one in block D. So if you don't mind moving to either block D or block A please let me know. I would also consider swapping so that my son is only one block way, i.e in B or C. Many thanks.

Also my cousin is still looking for a ticket. Anywhere in the ground will do.

Blackandamber wrote: January 25th, 2024, 12:35 pm I would like to swap seats with someone in the Compeed stand so my son can sit fairly near me. I have 2 tickets - one in block A and one in block D. So if you don't mind moving to either block D or block A please let me know. I would also consider swapping so that my son is only one block way, i.e in B or C. Many thanks.

Also my cousin is still looking for a ticket. Anywhere in the ground will do.
By the way my cousin was a director when we played in the conference south, and worked hard for the club.

Ian Pope wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 7:19 pm
CathedralCounty wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 10:23 am Possible spare in Bisley stand adult face value £30 (bought extra one but seems that person may not now want it) - PM me with your number if you want it and I will ping if and when its available - no promises and not trying to mess anyone around but at same time want to offload to genuine fan IF it becomes available.

No messers its only 1 on its own and its £30 and I'd want money bank transferred - I would email ticket pdf which its your responsibility to print - obviously a legit ticket but any issues or problems would need to be taken up with club, etc.
I would love to have that ticket please @CathedralCounty and will pay via bank transfer immediately. Live over the water near Bristol, and want my son to see the game. Obviously if anybody else has a second one for me, that would be immense.
Now spoken for sorry.